Sign in to follow this  

Is anyone else planning on heading up to the Sheetiron 300? I hear it sells out fast (I've got a friend hand-delivering my entry on April 1st), but I'm looking forward to checking out what dualsporting in NorCal is like and doing some real water crossings.

I have a friend in Oakland that's done this ride for years. I was going to join him last year or a few years ago, but couldn't make it.

I'd be supremely jealous if you go.

I have always wanted to do this ride also.

Man this ride sounds fun! Take my vacation and come back home on 395. Hmmm.. trout steams, hot springs, killer riding. Might start the planning

Bumping this since we're 2 weeks away. My wife (#32), I (#33), and Daniel (#35) all got in and are heading up Thursday morning with a trailer full of bikes, I can't wait!

Hi,

anyone interesting in ride sharing? I was planning on leaving Friday Am for a nice all day drive up and a good night sleep. Ride the event, then i need to iron man the drive home Sunday Night all in one shot.

I have a nice truck I can drive

Thane Rivers

thane@dmoc.us

Hi,

anyone interesting in ride sharing? I was planning on leaving Friday Am for a nice all day drive up and a good night sleep. Ride the event, then i need to iron man the drive home Sunday Night all in one shot.

Thane Rivers

thane@dmoc.us

Hi,

Thane Rivers

thane@dmoc.us

This thread is from 2013 buddy...just fyi