KLXBEN

Lets hit The Puerto Nuevo trail again !

I would like to head to P.N. again soon. Last time was just way too fun. I am not the mexican trail guide but I am a really good follower. I would like to possibly take a different route there and back. So, c'mon adventure riders... Lets plan it out!

post-13344-074874300 1362331144_thumb.jp

post-13344-080294800 1362331162_thumb.jp

I'm in but as far as another route we will need some help. I will dig around a bit. A few less rocks wouldn't be a bad thing. There looks like a different way to get to Panchos from the north but guessing it's all slab.

1362464656[/url]' post='146016']

lurking...

It's shampoo time!

maybe get some "actual" cuban cigars. Instead of car trunk mystery items. wink.gif

still glad i didn't buy those. of course, I'm gonna have to polish off my tequila before i can justify procuring more.

I'm gonna have to polish off my tequila before i can justify procuring more.

Sounds like a cry for help....

I'm gonna have to polish off my tequila before i can justify procuring more.

Sounds like a cry for help....

i'll bring what's left when we rebuild johnny's adv. should make for an interesting project. :dead:/>

1362525293[/url]' post='146049']

i'll bring what's left when we rebuild johnny's adv. should make for an interesting project. dead.gif/>

Hope he's got AAA heh.gif

Less rocks + 1997 thumper = Puerto Nuevo #2 !!!

Same trail, or different route dosent matter. lets try to get a plan down. Would be nice to wait a bit until Uncle Champ is healed enogh to be dirtable.I will talk to him and my kid also to get an idea of a date.

I came out on the north route from Poncho's on my last ride down. Mostly slab and dirt roads. Fast but def not the beautiful hills. Enjoy, wishing I was home. Curious if you find another route.

Nomad, come back soon brother. As for the ride, yes I want in. I am free for any day after this month as I'll be on that sweet sweet unemployment.. :unsure:

Unemployment..Haha..I used to call it "Fun enjoyment". I am waiting to post a date until my Bro in law (uncle champ) is ready to hit the dirt again. shouldnt be too much longer.

Unemployment..Haha..I used to call it "Fun enjoyment". I am waiting to post a date until my Bro in law (uncle champ) is ready to hit the dirt again. shouldnt be too much longer.

Beers at PN and Ponchos will help ease his post cast early rehab pain!

I'm going to check in with Uncle Champ to see when he can ride with us to PNmand post it in the Baja ride section.

I'm going to check in with Uncle Champ to see when he can ride with us to PN and post it in the Baja ride section.