We had blyth blyth on a crf230l, myself and a member awaiting confirmation on drzs, cj54x on his ktm 530 (or whatever), ruggle on a wr450f, kato on his KLR and trophy on his DR650 and billp on his DR350

Rode moderate trails, not too much carnage

The ridge line trail was graded and they put up barriers- very clearly not want us riding it

Pictures after a bit

another good day on the trails, thanks BS. Kernan sealed the deal at the end (it was the new guy (sorry forgot your name again man), billp, cj54x, ruggle, and myself)

while slabbing it home I noticed oil drops on my left boot, on top of loosing my spark arrestor I also blew a fork seal today.

2013-02-17_11-00-35_736_zpsea8cdb8b.jpg

2013-02-17_10-16-31_76_zps7b5729d2.jpg

2013-02-17_10-19-10_112_zps4c16c27e.jpg

Ken- is that trail 3? Did you really lure a KLR650 onto trail 3? I hope it was relatively painles...I mean; "for the trail"

Ha

Day started out pretty chilly- I rode kernan, 1,2,6,4, part of Ranger and 8 before meeting up with the guys- I was exhausted enough that riding sweep and relaxing was a good change of pace

post-122-003734400 1361142352_thumb.jpg

Did you really lure a KLR650 onto trail 3?

you know the recipe: REV IT and hang on

It was good to get out and also meet some new riders. After 1 to 2, Phil (BB), Slut & I wandered the perimeter road while Scott and the aforementioned gaggle continued the tighter stuff. We reconnected later - head on - on trail 1 so we joined up as BB made another trip around the perimeter. Spur was rougher than I remember and wrestling the DR was a workout. Good times.

Screw it...I'll start using the ipod instead of the blackberry

tee hee hee :P/>/>

post-15067-075010200 1361171699_thumb.jp

post-15067-040366800 1361172186_thumb.jp

post-15067-010602800 1361172207_thumb.jp

Ken- is that trail 3? Did you really lure a KLR650 onto trail 3? I hope it was relatively painles...I mean; "for the trail"

I kept watching for signs of fear or exhaustion but all I saw were smiles. At each stop I asked, harder? easier? faster? slower? every time the answer was harder, faster, go.

Everyone did great and I don't think anyone fell down.

At the end of the day everyone wanted more so we took Kernan/Bear Valley Road to Pine Valley.

I had a great time, thanks Russell for posting up

Phil... we all started somewhere and you did well. Just the short loop we rode showed a lot of comfort and improvement on the bike. Watch for the noob friendly or easier rides and jump in. Just like we did yesterday, there will most likely be someone who helps a new rider out. That's what SDAR is good at. It's about riding safely and smiles.

Hey Gang, thanks for showing me around. That was too much fun. Here's the only pic I took that turned out any good.

Catch ya'll next time.

Russell

post-6329-006440100 1361289341_thumb.jpg

Hey Gang, thanks for showing me around. That was too much fun. Here's the only pic I took that turned out any good.

Catch ya'll next time.

Russell

Cool, looks familiar. For some video of that ride, just did some quick edit so here's some. Got more but need to edit and upload after I sort through about fou hours worth.