I'm looking pretty solid for Sunday....BRAAAAAAAAPP

I'm out.

Trumped by Chinese New Year.

:coolio: ... this is the equivalent of having to wash your hair

I'm looking pretty solid for Sunday....BRAAAAAAAAPP

cool- I'll be out there much earlier, but I know a lot of folks don't like getting up that early

Bronze van/black DRZ

I plan to leave SD @ 5:30am, wildcat canyon rd/78, coffee in Julian, and see you at 8. just wanted to confirm that this is indeed the meeting point? http://goo.gl/maps/x5WdO

also if anyone wants to ride out together let me know.

I'm 75% in. Anyone know if the Blu Inn has gas?

No gas at the BluIn!

To the best off my knowledge, no gas at Blu Inn.

Sunday looks good right now. Will confirm Sat night.

Z

Definitely NO gas at Blu Inn...and based on conversation with the owners, unfortunately, there never will be again. Closest gas to OW now is Borrego or Salton Sea.

I'm out.

Trumped by Chinese New Year.

:coolio:/> ... this is the equivalent of having to wash your hair

I do need to wash my hair.

Tried this excuse on my Chinese Mother In Law. She didn't buy it either.

Cost me some badly needed Felial Piety points.

So- to clarify

I'll be there early to work with Axel on his sand technique (I know...who will help me with MY sand technique?)

Back to Ranger station by 8 for a plated ride West to Buttes Pass, where will ride a bit up a little slot canyon, then wrap around back in to Ocotillo Wells for a 9 0 0lock meet @ Ranger Station

This part will be non plated all within the OHV area- noob friendly, although there is some sand, whoops and some ruts- depending on who shows up, we'll assign lead and sweep, and go to the South OW sights

Done with that- we can check time, and if it allows, run over to Split Mountain for the plated bikes

Bring water, a snack, basic tools... We can change a flat if needed- (hey wekert...don't you owe me a tube? )

:torch:

So- to clarify

I'll be there early to work with Axel on his sand technique (I know...who will help me with MY sand technique?)

Back to Ranger station by 8 for a plated ride West to Buttes Pass, where will ride a bit up a little slot canyon, then wrap around back in to Ocotillo Wells for a 9 0 0lock meet @ Ranger Station

This part will be non plated all within the OHV area- noob friendly, although there is some sand, whoops and some ruts- depending on who shows up, we'll assign lead and sweep, and go to the South OW sights

Done with that- we can check time, and if it allows, run over to Split Mountain for the plated bikes

Bring water, a snack, basic tools... We can change a flat if needed- (hey wekert...don't you owe me a tube? )

torch.gif

Hayseed and I are in for 8AM. I'll be riding an '04 450EXC with a Ramona Bulldawg sticker on the front plate.

Are you planning to ride the wash along 78 out to goat trail to Butte Pass? (Goat trail is a blast!!)

Z

So- to clarify

torch.gif

Hayseed and I are in for 8AM. I'll be riding an '04 450EXC with a Ramona Bulldawg sticker on the front plate.

Are you planning to ride the wash along 78 out to goat trail to Butte Pass? (Goat trail is a blast!!)

Z

if your route is ok for our group, sure... you can lead and I'll sweep

I would like to go, but my funds are stink right now and I cannot afford to burn 200+ miles in vehicle gas to get out to Ocotillo Wells and back (that's about the distance from my house). If someone has room in their truck or trailer for a Husky TE450 I can pitch in some gas money or we can take my little Nissan pickup which fits two metal steeds. I'm in North Park so we can work out where to meet depending on me riding with you or the other way. Oh and I need to be back in S.D. by 3:30pm at the latest.

I would like to go, but my funds are stink right now and I cannot afford to burn 200+ miles in vehicle gas to get out to Ocotillo Wells and back (that's about the distance from my house). If someone has room in their truck or trailer for a Husky TE450 I can pitch in some gas money or we can take my little Nissan pickup which fits two metal steeds. I'm in North Park so we can work out where to meet depending on me riding with you or the other way. Oh and I need to be back in S.D. by 3:30pm at the latest.

I believe Kato was looking for a ride

your timeline is about the same as ours

I believe Kato was looking for a ride

your timeline is about the same as ours

Thanks Bob, message sent to Kato.

Anyone else looking to carpool???

Kato is slabbing it out and it looks like everyone else is set with a ride. Looks I'm out for this one. :crying_anim02:/>/>

Going on a walk with the dog right now, wish me luck in finding some cash on the sidewalk so I can put gas in the truck tank to meet you guys. :weird:/>/>

I'm in! Shooting for the 8 am ride, but if not there, leave without me and I'll be there by 9am.

Is there a particular spot by the Ranger Station??? Vehicle descriptions?? I'll be in a black Yukon with a bike rack on the back.

I'm in. Should be there by 8. If not I'll definitely be there before 9.

Charcoal Yukon with hitch rack. Blue and white WR250R.

I saw some bikes slabbing in Ramona toward Esco. thought it could of been some you all. A blue bike with a white tanked bike, then a blue bike five min.later.

Need some details on the ride today struck in the house with no place to go.