mediaguy

2013 Stewards of the Sierra NF Fundraiser and DS Ride

This looks like a good cause and good time rolled into one. I may have to roll back my CDR trip a few weeks.

This looks like a good cause and good time rolled into one. I may have to roll back my CDR trip a few weeks.

Did the CDR back in '08, did it in Aug (middle). Pretty good weather then, only got one day of really heavy rain. Temps were better than July. But who know? Hope you can make it up here, single track trails far better than CDR which is mostly fire roads (but still a great ride).

Wow, the very mild winter has left us with NO snow so the Stewards of the Sierra National Forest are out cutting the fallen trees on our trail system to insure you that you will have an awesome ride at our annual Fundraiser on July 13/14. Bass Lake 250 morphed into the Stewards ride! You like great scenery, fun two tracks and awesome single track? Of course you do, come on up and ride the Central Calif. premier dual sport event. July 13/14 and it's my birthday also!

Wow, the very mild winter has left us with NO snow so the Stewards of the Sierra National Forest are out cutting the fallen trees on our trail system to insure you that you will have an awesome ride at our annual Fundraiser on July 13/14. Bass Lake 250 morphed into the Stewards ride! You like great scenery, fun two tracks and awesome single track? Of course you do, come on up and ride the Central Calif. premier dual sport event. July 13/14 and it's my birthday also!

Good news!

I emailed Russ a long time ago.......need to dial him up.....

Only 5 weeks to go! Sign up now for the best single track, scenic jeep roads and awesome roads within sight of Yosemite!

This sounds like a good time! I've never rode up there but I've seen pictures of motos with Half Dome and/or Yosemite Valley in the background. Having hiked Half Dome I'd be very interested in checking out the dualsport offerings in the surrounding forests. Can anybody post a teaser pic to help me get off the fence!!

This sounds like a good time! I've never rode up there but I've seen pictures of motos with Half Dome and/or Yosemite Valley in the background. Having hiked Half Dome I'd be very interested in checking out the dualsport offerings in the surrounding forests. Can anybody post a teaser pic to help me get off the fence!!

Not going to make the ride but just came back from two days of riding up there. Bass Lake is dirt bike heaven and on my short list of places to retire. It's an early season this year so expect it to be a bit dusty but the good news is all the trails are already cleared and the water crossings are not deep. Here's a few teaser pics from last fall. Rest assured you will not be disappointed!

Can anybody post a teaser pic to help me get off the fence!!

Let me think about that.......OK, I'm in!

Work/vacation conflict.....I'll see ya the following weekend....

Great pics pbdblue and crawdaddy, the ride looks awesome! I'm interested and working on the logistics.

I hope some of you were able to head up for the Stewards of the Sierra ride this past weekend......see photo below.......these guys/gals work hard to keep the trails clear/open for all to enjoy.....looking forward to heading back with Hoss this weekend.....

This pic was snapped along the early part of The Big Rock Trail.......the Steward's of the Sierra have undoubtedly put in a LOT of hours dealing with countless downed trees along the trails in the Bass Lake area.......Thank you Steward's

IMAG0837.jpg

Big Rock is a blast to ride in either direction.....