Chief Gunner

"My Dog" / Doggie's thread!

This is my buddy Percy. My wife found him wandering around and we were unable to contact the owners. He is such a cool dog, he snores more than me, snorts like a pig, and farts atomic bombs. He listens and understands 80% of the things I tell him to do and he is fully house trained. I want to take him for a ride one day and see how he does.

The Rotweiler is Gabby, Pug is Buffy, Black lab is Tank-the son of Rotweiler Gabby, " Thanks Neighbor " Neighbors lab got with or Rotweiler while we were in glamis last season, great mix,The cat is mike.

We've got 3 Australian Cattle dogs. Here's a picture of Kona, the youngest. She's the red healer on the left hand side of the picture. My speedometer read 35 mph at this point. Kona's favorite activity is running with the bikes; she goes insane as soon as we start one up. Her father and her aunt would like to go too but they are too old and slow.

SuzukiDRZ400S-2.jpg

We've got 3 Australian Cattle dogs. Here's a picture of Kona, the youngest. She's the red healer on the left hand side of the picture. My speedometer read 35 mph at this point. Kona's favorite activity is running with the bikes; she goes insane as soon as we start one up. Her father and her aunt would like to go too but they are too old and slow.

SuzukiDRZ400S-2.jpg

I love Australian Shepards, I was offered a 2 year old from a friend who is retired and wants to RV travel, but too many dogs. We live in a tract-house and my wife felt that we did not have enough yard for him to run and get exercise.

I love Australian Shepards, I was offered a 2 year old from a friend who is retired and wants to RV travel, but too many dogs. We live in a tract-house and my wife felt that we did not have enough yard for him to run and get exercise.

Australian Cattle Dogs and Australian Shepherds are 2 different breeds. Australian Cattle dogs were developed in Australia in the 1800's from the Dingo to herd cattle in the harsh Australian outback. The Australian Shepherd was developed around 1900 in the western United States by Basque sheep herders who migrated to the US from Australia.

aussie cattle dogs are very close to queensland healers arent they?

really smart and loyal dogs, just very one owner dogs from what ive seen.

a girl i knew had 2 of them and she was around they were great but if came up to her jeep and she wasnt around you would loose an arm.

aussie cattle dogs are very close to queensland healers arent they?

really smart and loyal dogs, just very one owner dogs from what ive seen.

a girl i knew had 2 of them and she was around they were great but if came up to her jeep and she wasnt around you would loose an arm.

Australian cattle dogs, Queensland heelers, Blue heelers, and Red Heelers are all the same breed, just different names. The official name is Australian Cattle dog. They are DEFENITELY one person dogs. VERY smart, sometimes too damn smart for their own good. Not a dog for everyone that's for sure. We're on an acre of property and have horses for them to harrass, so they're a good fit for us.

sounds like a great dog for you guys. they are cool looking.

i hope this works...here is my westie "maddie"

zzz.jpg

awwwww.jpg

nananananana.jpg

not spoiled at all

My mom has like 6 dogs a couple chiwawas(thats how i spell it) and a couple min pins, so annoying, but heres my favorite pic of pancho villa, he likes to lick people to death, hes getting ready to attack the camera, he was getting pissed off cause the flash.

DSC03203.jpg

This is our latest addition.

Got her from an Akita rescue. She is for my 5 yr old daughter. Daughter named her Roxy Diamond. She is 4.5 months and sweet as can be.

People......please, NO non-moto photos attached to your posts here !

I tried to delete, but they will not come up when I edit.

I tried to delete, but they will not come up when I edit.

See "manage current attachments" at the bottom below the text box in the attachment editor. :wacko:

Pancho Villa my Aussie always acts like he wants to hop up and go for a ride on the VMax but it ust isn't going to work unless I get a hack for it (that will never happen ;). After a nice long ride with my buddy Dan and my wife Felicia today we parked the bikes in my garage and our cat Sheba let us know exactly which bike she prefers, the wife agrees so I guess it's time to get something with a comfy 2 up seat :)

]http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu208/EXGMC/ShebaontheHarley.jpg[/img]

If you get tired of having your video cam on your helmet or bike, you can always let your little Fido pal have a poodlecam adventure.

I especially love it when he starts really moving towards the end. :heh:

This is Tank, He is 50% white lab and 50% Rottweiler

tank2.jpg

This is his mother Gabby

gabby.jpg

And this is the dog that will bite you, My Pug Buffy

buffy.jpg

And this is the dog that will bite you, My Pug Buffy

buffy.jpg

Figures a guy that wears a pink tu-tu would have a dog named Buffy!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

hide_wall.gif

Johnny, great pix ! I love the one where he's jumping over the branch.

Having had dogs my whole life including two AKC Champions I never thought I would enjoy having a cat... until this guy needed a home. Most dog-like cat ever, that and he likes playing and sleeping on the bikes.

MisoontheGSA.jpg