Chief Gunner

"My Dog" / Doggie's thread!

No matter how bad my day is or how frustrated or pissed off I get when I come home I am greeted by these two "knuckle heads".......Unconditional love and "Happy to see me" antics always puts a smile on my face. I love my dogs (and my kitty "Sheba").....sometimes I think they are easier to love than people.....

107-0757_IMG.jpg

Any one else here feel this way too?

107-0754_IMG.jpg

Dogs are great! I havn't had one for a long time, but we are currently looking for a puppy. That's all my daughter kept asking for her birthday. So her mom said we could get a puppy for a family pet. Dad already takes care of the two spoiled guinea pigs in the biggest cage ever. I just went to the store yesterday and got 25 bags of cat litter for our 3 cats. And it looks like the fish tank that houses about 150 fancy guppies needs cleaned again. Let me know if anyone needs any guppies.

If any of you run across any cute puppies, let me know. :lol: Ken

Dogs are great! I havn't had one for a long time, but we are currently looking for a puppy. That's all my daughter kept asking for her birthday. So her mom said we could get a puppy for a family pet. Dad already takes care of the two spoiled guinea pigs in the biggest cage ever. I just went to the store yesterday and got 25 bags of cat litter for our 3 cats. And it looks like the fish tank that houses about 150 fancy guppies needs cleaned again. Let me know if anyone needs any guppies.

If any of you run across any cute puppies, let me know. :lol: Ken

If you like they way my Aussie looks he has a little brother that needs a home, One of the guys I work with breeds them.....let me know.

This is my best friend! Lexus is a true shop dog, always happy and anxious to greet customers. In fact Ive got customers that stop by to visit and say hi to her. The only time she's not with me is when Im riding, and I know she wants to do that to! :lol: Just a great friend!

CIMG0020.jpg

CIMG0028.jpg

NICE! Metal Twister's dog is a sweetie, wanted to play the whole time I was at the shop. Gotta love them Labs!

Randy (KTMrad) and Rob (Ride-Orange) both have very nice Pups too: C'mon guys post them up!

Cats are cool too, here is Sheba the "Gopher Ninja"

107-0762_IMG.jpg

Here are a couple of my critters. First one up is Buddy. He is a Shepherd mix that we rescued, he's friendly, lazy and seems to shed more hair in a week than he has on his whole body. Still haven't figured out how he does that? This is his usual pose.

gs500012.jpg

Next up is Oscar. A Dachshund that we also rescued. He's the active one of the bunch. Always trying to get you to rub his belly or throw his squeeker toy. He sings okay too. For some reason, he believes he is bigger and badder than any other animal around. A couple of local coyotes put it to the test a few months ago and almost made a snack out of him until Buddy stepped in.

gs500013.jpg

We also have two cats, two ball pythons and a bunch of fish. It's a regular zoo around here.

Come home late, eat dinner late, forget birthdays/anniversarys or even pet other dogs. No matter how pissed off you are.

The Girls are always happy to see me & me them. Truely "Unconditional Love".

TheGirls.jpg

I too rescued them from Doggie Detention a few years ago.

Just rescued this one today from 1-800-save-a-pet. I don't think my 7 year old Madison likes the pup at all :lol: . We will have a family meeting tonight and name her. :) Ken

dog002.jpg

Congratulations Madison :)

Here are a few of the some 42 or so pups that have been through the R-O Kennels:

Here are the Mom (Tara) & Dad (Cujo) that gave us 6 litters like the ones above:

Great Bird Hunters :D

(stop staring at her boobs Kawee)

And the worthless P.O.S. that we kept from the final litter when we had Cujo fixed, Kate:

She howls with the packs of Coyotes at night and can leap the 6' chain link in a single bound (probably not a good combo for a 50 pound dog... I'm gonna miss her). Won't fetch a ball - some "Retriever" huh? :lol:

And Here's Garfield:

Cats don't last too long at the Ranchito. We got Garfield used, and he was touted as a great hunter. We kept him in the house for a month and a half to get used to us, and on his 4th trip outside he never came back.

We had a female cat before him that looked like a skunk. She lasted about a year and a half so we decided to spend the $150 to get her fixed (do the right thing donchaknow). 2 weeks later she was the featured main course at Mayor Wylie Coyote's $150 a plate election fundraiser.

Every time I see a "Lost - Cat" sign in Jamul I'm tempted to post a "Found - Full Coyote" sign next to it :)

Along with the dogs we keep a multitude of Rattlers, King Snakes, Rabbits, Ocassional Bobcat, Squirrel, Kangaroo Rats, Mice, Owls, Hawks, Doves, oh yeah, and the venorable Coyote. You get the picture - Wildlife Adventure!

Okay, as long as we aren't postin' just doggies, here is a picture of Gracie, my cat,( also known as Peefur The Cat-it's a long story...)an American short hair tortoiseshell genuine barfcat, pictured here wondering where her bikini bottom went :)

DSC_0001.jpg

Peefur the adventure cat(as long as adventure means napping :lol: )

This is my dog, Pebble who is 3 years old. She prefers scotch, but will drink wine or beer if that's all you've got! BIGGER'S BETTER! The Doc

GREAT responses my Brothers and Sisters! I've got a big enough yard so if any of you ever need a dog sitter I'm sure that we (the family and I) can help you out? :lol:

I like this thread :angry: and will post some photos of our Mascot, Cody Boy.....but also, please see the reminder about posting Non-Moto photos hosted on the SDAR server....under the Website Info Forum at the top of the Forums page.

Thanks,

May I present to you my dog! She was given to us in Guadalajara, Mexico in 1995, had been abused and mistreated (was a real mess). She turned out to be the best dog ever! Very spoiled! :)

testingpanasonic047.jpg

I like this thread :) and will post some photos of our Mascot, Cody Boy....

I just happen to still have a pic of old Cody Boy ... and as always I'm willing to help out the Press'

scan0125bk7.jpg

I just happen to still have a pic of old Cody Boy ... and as always I'm willing to help out the Press'

scan0125bk7.jpg

Wow Randy, Cody sure has changed since the last time I saw him!

Breathing gas fumes from my leaky gas tank, dodging coolers and eating dirt in the desert sun. Cody takes a break in the shade during DD07.

DD7.jpg

scan0125bk7.jpg

Wow Randy, Cody sure has changed since the last time I saw him!

Yeah, he really got a lot of GREY hair since the DD! He must be getting older... :)

I attached a pic of my pride and joy. Puck.

Best dog in town. He has passed and he is missed.

He loved to play with the kids and you can see the kids could do whatever they want to him.

SDAR Mascot, Cody at the 2006 Desert Dash dualsport event

58140624-L.jpg

Cody at Sunset Cliffs

1519290486061869661S600x600Q85.jpg

The gentleman "Codemeister"

1519289618061869661S600x600Q85.jpg

Codester

1519290117061869661S600x600Q85.jpg

The wife and I were relaxing last night while watching a movie when our kitty Sheba laid claim to the Alaskan Smoked Salmon under the tree :blink:

134-3430_IMG.jpg