Spaugh

BLM J PETERS

Video doesn't show the person provoking them in any manner, or becoming aggressive.

That doesn't seem right at all =\

IMO, Its pertinent to this forum because this guy is our local BLM officer and some of us may encounter him on our outings to BLM land. He has other complaints against him that are equally as distasteful. This can happen to any of us. It has happened to many local desert lovers now. The guy works the ocotillo wells and superstiton area for anyone who cares.

So after reading and watching the whole thing I have many more questions than answers.

If I was the BLM officer and some guy/ gal told me to leave the desert because I made the models nervous, my first thought would be" ARE YOU HIGH!" Who in there right mind thinks that is O.K.? This would raise red flags immediately.

What terrible parents these people are. Listen to them go one with such language. Listen to the mouth on the 7 yr old.

How do you like the question " Are you allowed to drink in the desert(drinking is taking place)? Mothers answer- Yes you are allowed to drink in the desert, ESPECIALLY if you are old enough. Sounds like they allow under age drinking.

Even the wife did not know what to call the guy/gal.

It is a coincidence that the video only starts as the guy/ gal is getting tased.

I have a friend whom is TGender, she goes through some crap from people that is just too bad. I am sure there is more to the story, however i feel for all parties in this case

If I was the BLM officer and some guy/ gal told me to leave the desert because I made the models nervous, my first thought would be" ARE YOU HIGH!" Who in there right mind thinks that is O.K.? This would raise red flags immediately.

the desert is a pretty big place. If a ranger comes and parks at your camp and stares at you and doesn't have any business to conduct I'd consider that harassment.

Here is some recent episodes involving J PETER. If you are easily offended, don't read it.

http://amad38.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4571

All I ask, is that this doesn't turn into an anti-LEO/Ranger thread.

Let's just keep it a respectable open discussion please.

I saw some of the posts on the D38 racing forum....

Gotta look at things from both sides....if there is a problem, we don't know it for sure...and if yes, hopefully it gets dealt with properly. It's easy to judge without all the facts.

Also, people can tend to get hot-headed about some of these situations, stories get exaggerated, etc. Not saying what happened either way.

If you happen to run into this particular Ranger, just deal with the situation respectfully and let it run it's course...that's all you can do.

Damn, hope that didn't sound all stoopid. :wacko:

Probably more to this story than just the video. No telling what information the ranger received when he ran an ID check and license plate info on the vehicles there.