Goofy Footer

Halloween Hangover nOOb Ride

I have never used a GPS on any rides. Not sure how it's possible, but I always make it home....much to the chagrin of the rest of the group.

No GPS will be required.

Xlnt --- count the old geezer in on the very streety looking F650GS. I'm looking forward to it.

996, you do not need a GPS at all. tntmo does a great job at sweeping (just follows the guy in front of him!) but he knows the way too.

We will most likely break into a Fast and Casual group. Big bikes can roll together or split up by speed. We'll see how it all unfolds on Sunday. KTMrad has volunteered to lead the big bike or fast group which is great. tntmo and I will be leading/sweeping the Casual group.

In...

Superb. Might you be interested in sweeping a Fast group? I can promise you good food and beer in Alpine!

I'll be there. :D

I've been working TOOOO much lately..... and NEED a ride for sure....See you Sunday, look forward to meeting and encouraging the ladies, especially the new riders......and/or passengers....

Don't forget to set your clocks BACK one hour on Saturday night (Sunday AM)otherwise you may be waiting at the coffee shop for an hour extra. Jus sayin!

I may be in if my Baja ride falls threw. Big Bike .

Just told my Manager and "Bauleiter" that I will go on a ride with you instant of working on the remodel. I plan to bring a KLR rider, with me.

Mr.JAJA :)

See you in Ramona JAJA

I'll be there. :D

I've been working TOOOO much lately..... and NEED a ride for sure....See you Sunday, look forward to meeting and encouraging the ladies, especially the new riders......and/or passengers....

Sounds great Deb! tntmo will be bringing his better half.

Don't forget to set your clocks BACK one hour on Saturday night (Sunday AM)otherwise you may be waiting at the coffee shop for an hour extra. Jus sayin!

This is good advice! Thanks for the reminder.

I may be in if my Baja ride falls threw. Big Bike .

Bring your BMW. It looks like there will be a healthy contingent of big bikes

This is the route I'll upload to Dual Sport Maps tonight

After Lunch we can head back to Ramona via pavement or return the way we came on dirt. Any thoughts?

post-14322-095977000 1351797807_thumb.pn

I'm sure some people are going to head home from Alpine.

I will decide what I'm doing after lunch, depending on time and how many people are going back to Ramona via dirt.

I will decide what I'm doing after lunch, depending on time and how many people are going back to Cheers Ramona via dirt.

Fixed

Actually that route is not via dirt back to Ramona (Wildcat Canyon - your kinda road..)

Well the 950se is over at Justin's getting some sweet new Nomadic racks so it looks like I will have to ride my new mystery bike that just joined the stable......it's red...ohmy.gif

Nice Afry! Justin has been fabbing a rack for my KLR250 for the past two months and the initial pic he sent me looks promising. Hopefully he doesn't keep your bike that long. Curious to see what you'll ride in on Sunday. You change bikes out like they are dirty undies.

You change bikes out like they are dirty undies.

Maybe so lol - but I wash my bikes....

You change bikes out like they are dirty undies.

Maybe so lol - but I wash my bikes....

Arnie, it's no longer a secret.

And STOP buying bikes, you wacko :unsure::wacko: (I'm just jealous) :lol: Wish I could go buy another.

Since it's just down the street, I'll be at Packards to at least meet the group and have a coffee....

Count me in on this one. Haven't had a good ride in a while.

-Kris

Great! So you couldn't pass up another trip to Alpine Brewery eh? See you Sunday.

Since it's just down the street, I'll be at Packards to at least meet the group and have a coffee....

Awesome, see you in the morning! Does Packards make hot white chocolate? I dont drink coffee...

Well the 950se is over at Justin's getting some sweet new Nomadic racks so it looks like I will have to ride my new mystery bike that just joined the stable......it's red...ohmy.gif

Yea, Husky 510 you let the cat outta the bag! You buy and sell bikes like a lifelong Realtor!

Points for anybody who brings Halloween candy!

Double Extra Points for riding in a costume!!

(shwinn's tutu doesn't count as a costume, thats his normal Saturday outfit)

Yea, Husky 510 you let the cat outta the bag! You buy and sell bikes like a lifelong Realtor!

Points for anybody who brings Halloween candy!

Double Extra Points for riding in a costume!!

(shwinn's tutu doesn't count as a costume, thats his normal Saturday outfit)

If I wore dirt bike gear as a costume... And I wear dirt bike gear..does that count?

On another note is anyone bringing a radio?

On another note is anyone bringing a radio?

Just picked up the red head for Sunday's dance - I may ride the slow group and being a virgin I should be gentle with her ....for now.

I will have a radio.