Afry

Lobster run - Sat 9/22/12

I went and got a out of country leave request package...holy smokes... It is a bunch of paperwork and about 2 weeks to process...keeping an eye out good the next trip...

Excellent! You couldn't resist once you saw those lobster pics. I might try to organize another run early Nov depending on interest...

<--- interested now that I'm back home.

Excellent! You couldn't resist once you saw those lobster pics. I might try to organize another run early Nov depending on interest...

IN IN IN IN IN !!!!!!

Great video, thanks for putting that together. Count me in for the next ride.

<--- interested now that I'm back home.

It would be awesome to have a local guide! Do you know any fun return roads from Puerto Nuevo to Tecate? The dirt section to PN is fun but it would be really cool to make a loop out of this ride with another trail mixed in.

Great video, thanks for putting that together. Count me in for the next ride.

Do it. You won't regret it.

@ - KLXBEN I'm reading you loud and clear!

Just saw your video Dave and couldn't stop laughing when the "dreams" of lunch popped up. Really well done and the music was perfectly timed. Looked like a whole lot of fun.

It would be awesome to have a local guide! Do you know any fun return roads from Puerto Nuevo to Tecate? The dirt section to PN is fun but it would be really cool to make a loop out of this ride with another trail mixed in.

I'm working on that for another ride also. I'll see what comes up. There's all kinds of good stuff out there. I just have to find the ones that are "on".

Here we go, my ride report video from the Lobster Run!

What do you guys think? How's the video, how's the length, how is the editing and footage? I appreciate your input because I'd like to create more enjoyable videos.

Also, who wants make a return trip??

Looks pretty damn good to me and YES! I am in for the next one.

Here we go, my ride report video from the Lobster Run!

What do you guys think? How's the video, how's the length, how is the editing and footage? I appreciate your input because I'd like to create more enjoyable videos.

Also, who wants make a return trip??

Awesome video! Thanks for sharing

Love that video. Nice editing. Nice music. Nice spotting on the BIG rock!

FYI. News 8 will be airing some of the Puerto Nuevo lobster video from this trip on Monday, Oct. 29 in the 11pm newscast. TiVo time!

Love that video. Nice editing. Nice music. Nice spotting on the BIG rock!

FYI. News 8 will be airing some of the Puerto Nuevo lobster video from this trip on Monday, Oct. 29 in the 11pm newscast. TiVo time!

I JUST SAW A PREVIEW!!!

SO EXCITED!!!

I'll be doing the "lobster run" but without the lobster on the 11th or 12th. probably the 12th. But maybe the 11th of someone buys me something shiny. leave my place in the morning about 7, run out to V de palmas, I'll be taking the arroyo up from what google maps is calling, Heroes Del Desierto, 32.296674,-116.534307, but that's not the name of it. I forget what it is. So.... up the arroyo back to V d Palmas, then through the lobster run route down to cantamar, then back to pancho's place, and back to the presa rodriguez (the dam on BLVD 2000), through there, and back through town to my place. Should be around 130 miles. We'll fill up in cantamar which will be about halfway.

so, summarize: about 15 miles on pavement, another 15 on dirt, about 5 on pavement, another 50 or so on dirt, fuel, 20 on dirt, 5 on pavement, 5 on dirt, then 5 on pavement home. Those are round numbers. Like I said, should be around 130 round trip. I'll post up on ADV and start my own thread here in SDAR.