SteelRain

Chick-Fil-A Rant

OK so I am not polarized on many issues; but this guy obviously is. And his actions caused him his job.

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPLNgkP9nzc

The Story:

Guy goes to Chick-Fil-A to get free water so he could harass the employee at the drive through window. He was far enough "out there" to put it on YouTube. Then he got fired; He was the CFO of Vante of Tucson, AZ.

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/tucson-exec-loses-job-over-anti-chick-fil-a-rant/article_f8cefeec-dcf5-11e1-8b88-001a4bcf887a.html

The Press Release:

http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/-1686870.htm

I mean WOW, that dude was out there... and way to hyped up about harassing a poor girl who is likely working at or near minimum wage. Not sure if the guy should have been fired from his job; maybe he upoaded the video from the office? Company Car? Company Phone?

Just Wow.

Oh no, not the C-F-A crap on here :rolleyes:

If it needs to go, that is cool with me. I was not trying to stir the pot or even make a political statement. More of a statement about how we should treat people in general.

look over, over there! its gay people and chick fil a!

ignore the 15T$ debt and 15% unemployment!

This sums up the guy in the video IMHO.

hyp·o·crite

  [hip-uh-krit]

noun

a person who pretends to have virtues, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.

Why not complain about something important. How about the guy who KILLS a girl, disposes her body at sea. He is sentenced to 5 YEARS(less than most drug offenses) and is released after 2 YEARS! After being released, is caught terrorizing a young girl in his apartment. What the F is wrong with this world. KILLING MURDERERS is the answer people, not TIME OUTS!

Well I wasn't going to do it, Eddie told me I was going to lose my man card. But so what I'm

a free spirit and I got to do what I'm got to do.

Is it OK to watch Ellen and eat Chick-Fil-A at the same time?

Covered in Shame?

And mods feel free to delete the pic and/or whole post.

post-13540-035902200 1343966837_thumb.jp

Well I wasn't going to do it, Eddie told me I was going to lose my man card. But so what I'm

Covered in Shame?

Epic!

Eating CFA while watching Elen Degenerate, now that's funny! It looks to me the good people of the USA are waking up and getting ready to TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK! Hopefully the intensity and sentiments displayed at CFA will be strong and alive November 6th. Your country needs you America!

I love this stuff. He was sooooo smooth and sooooo controlled with all that emotion, and I'm sure so proud of himself. Unfortunately, he didn't entirely understand the corporate culture of his own company.

The best part of that video however is when this great champion of the gay rights movement makes it perfectly clear that he is NOT homosexual!

Fantastic.

Covered in Shame?

Now thats some funny sh%t.

Covered in Shame?

Eating Chick Fil A: Kinda girly.

Watching Ellen: Man card pulled and buying tampons at 7-11 is inevitable.

Smartass combination = Man card restored.

Covered in Shame?

This is Classic!!! Nice job Chris! :thumbsup_anim:

Covered in Shame?

The cool looking metal sunflower sculpture by the fireplace saved you on this one!

Sometimes I wish I still worked in retail so I could have kicked this guy out of line. People really go out of their way theses days just to be an ass hole and I wish more retail employees had a spine and to be backed up by their management to kick these fuckers out.

Sorry for my rant......

Oh, and nothing sounds better than Chick Fil-a on a Sunday! Damn, what's a non-believer supposed to do!!!