KTMrad

July 18th Off Road Night in El Cajon

LINK HERE ONLINE

The usual hot rod nights in El Cajon on Main Street will be an Off Road MADNESS Night on Wednesday July 18th....full street closure.

Tree has asked if SDAR wants to set up a table and canopy alongside Vey's Powersports, and Tree will also have a setup for his campaign for El Cajon City Council.

So, I plan on being there with a few postcards, SDAR banner...maybe a couple people want to showup and park their Dualsport and/or Adventure Bikes at our booth.

Please let me know if you want to attend...you don't really have to do anything but show up.

thanks !

Sorry Randy I will be in Mammoth with my kids FFA chapter. I'm taking my dualsport too.

C Ya.

I would like to make it down there and help represent.... good.gif

what do you think the time frame would be...?

5-8pm...I may not be able to get there until about 5:30pm. Will keep you posted.

They close the street at 3pm so I will be down there by 2:30pm to secure the spot and start setting up. The official time for the event is 5-8pm.

Reminder....I will be there next to Vey's and Duane (Tree)'s booth.

C'mon down and say hi if you want.

Also, will be collecting voluntary SDAR membership fees if you haven't paid for 2012 yet.

Thanks !

Hey Tree, where exactly will you and Vey's Powersports be located on Main Street ??

selling Tshirts, stickers etc?

No, I want to ride down...so no room to carry, and also the new batch of stickers are not done yet.

Hoss, if you want a leftover black Desert Dash t-shirt, let me know. $10 for contributing members.

Hoss, if you want a leftover black Desert Dash t-shirt, let me know.

I will take one.....plan on riding there as well....should be there about 5 for about an hour. Then off to the best margaritas and shrimp burrito in town!

Watching for the location of Vey's / SDAR....

Bummer! Need sticker for me big bike!

I have a few of the big, rectangular SDAR stickers left, if you want one. I'll bring them. Free with your voluntary membership renewal, or $2.00 each.

Hey Tree, where exactly will you and Vey's Powersports be located on Main Street ??

I was just told it will be on the corner of main and magnolia accross from starbucks and EC Brewery. :coolio:

Hoss, if you want a leftover black Desert Dash t-shirt, let me know.

I will take one.....plan on riding there as well....should be there about 5 for about an hour. Then off to the best margaritas and shrimp burrito in town!

Watching for the location of Vey's / SDAR....

Where is this shrimp burrito you speak of ??

Where is this shrimp burrito you speak of ??

La Palapa of course....