Crawdaddy

CORE Mammoth Bluesapalooza Club Ride

Dare I say...IN?!?

Heya Eddie, Chris N, and Brian...how about some...

220px-Irish_Car_Bomb.jpg12065738771352376078Arnoud999_Right_or_wrong_5.svg.thumb.pngVWNUM7.jpg

Dare I say...IN?!?

220px-Irish_Car_Bomb.jpg12065738771352376078Arnoud999_Right_or_wrong_5.svg.thumb.pngVWNUM7.jpg

Wouldn't miss it for the world !

In!

Bundy

Dare I say...IN?!?

Wouldn't miss it for the world !

Dare I say...IN?!?

Yea In for sure ! Already talked to my buddy about his condo. Cant wait to ride that sketchy little ledge on a bike that works. This time I say its X 8, then we video tape you climbing over that fence on the way home !!

Hmmm... Already have campground reservations starting on Sunday for the following week. Maybe I can make this work? Any easy\hard options on the tracks? Just picked up a plated CRF230 for the wife. She used to ride bikes but mostly quad lately so I don't want to drop anything too difficult on her.

Hmmm... Already have campground reservations starting on Sunday for the following week. Maybe I can make this work? Any easy\hard options on the tracks? Just picked up a plated CRF230 for the wife. She used to ride bikes but mostly quad lately so I don't want to drop anything too difficult on her.

The bulk of the riding is easy/scenic. Work arounds are easy to find in the few challenging stretches.

One of my Favorite Places to Ride...

mammothjuaoquinyellows.jpg

mammothlaurellakefromabove.jpg

PC020025.jpg

PC010011.jpg

Okay. Managed to change things around so we get in to Mammoth on Saturday. Won't ride Saturday but we'd like to hook up with you guys for Bluesapalooza Saturday evening. Maybe ride Sunday. What's the deal on Bluesapalooza? Do we need to get tickets ahead of time?

Not sure on the dates here but I would love to go. I will check the calendar!

August 3rd - 5th

Okay. Managed to change things around so we get in to Mammoth on Saturday. Won't ride Saturday but we'd like to hook up with you guys for Bluesapalooza Saturday evening. Maybe ride Sunday. What's the deal on Bluesapalooza? Do we need to get tickets ahead of time?

Yes, buy tix in advance: http://www.mammothbluesbrewsfest.com/

Yes, buy tix in advance: http://www.mammothbluesbrewsfest.com/

Done! 2 Tixs for Saturday night. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Registration is now open for the 2012 CORE Mammoth Lakes Bluesapalooza Club Ride:

Event info/Link to last year's report: http://www.crawdadoffroadevents.com/core-calendar/view/85

This event is always a blast......great riding, blues and brews.......a couple of teaser photos:

Need to get TShirts ordered.....please sign up ASAP (and not later than 7/13) if you're "in". I'm not really set up for "day of"/point of sale transactions.......I'll be out riding!

If someone is thinking of going but hasn't committed yet, now's the time to get off the fence.

I'm looking to share the drive and accommodation at Mammoth, leaving from San Diego (Fri to Sun, but may be negotiable). Your vehicle or mine.

It's a great event - I've been before but not in the last few. Not missing it this year!

Questions or info, etc, reply here or by PM.

Sean

Bueller.....? Bueller......?

IN!

Does Mr. Moto = Randy Hyden?

If you are debating on going....having trouble finding a spot to stay...

Send me a PM....I have a large 4 bedroom condo rented Friday through Sunday.

3 couples going with more room to spare.

looking forward to the trip...sure do need it!

Likewise, this is a yearly favorite of mine......see ya up there Randy.....