Crawdaddy

Core 4 Kids Fundraiser, March 23-25

I am probably going to come out for Friday and Saturday. The wife will be OOTC so I'll need something to keep me out of trouble.

Covered in Dust

No, I cannot make it. Ken I do have a decent auto 110 quad if you wanted use it for the girls. They might really enjoy riding together. I can throw a battery in it and see how it is runnning.

I can come over and pick it up sometime. I can take it out there and do some work on it, if you don't get to it. I will take a look and see if I have a decent battery laying around. I did not have a good battery that would be small enough.

No, I cannot make it. Ken I do have a decent auto 110 quad if you wanted use it for the girls. They might really enjoy riding together. I can throw a battery in it and see how it is runnning.

I can come over and pick it up sometime. I can take it out there and do some work on it, if you don't get to it. I will take a look and see if I have a decent battery laying around.

I have some batteries. I will charge one and check it out.

Final Push…..ordering T-Shirts/Roll Charts TOMORROW

Special “bonus” Offer from Glamis North KOA: If you're coming to the CORE event at Glamis North, reserve a site during the event for any open weekend before November 15, 2012 - and one night will be absolutely free!

Video about Glamis North KOA /surrounding trails:

Registrants after TODAY are not guaranteed an event T-Shirt......ordering a few extras but not many.....please hop off the fence and REGISTER TODAY.

Lane Ramsey (President of OC Dualies), Jeff Carlson (OC Dualie) and I went out to Glamis North KOA the weekend of Jan 7/8. We met with KOA mgmt and fine tuned plans that have been in discussion for months regarding an "all inclusive/family" fundraiser weekend to benefit the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation.

Details and Registration Info

Please call the KOA directly to reserve a "Kabin" or a Full hook-up space for your RV/Toybox on Friday/Sat. They also have a dedicated tent camping area. Bring gas jugs for your bikes/toys. (nearest gas is ~30 minutes away in Niland)

P1040525.jpg

I hope many of you will be able to join us! :smile_anim:

GPS Tracks finalized, Roll Charts and T-Shirts ordered.....fun event in support of a worthy cause one week away......not too late to jump on board...

WEATHER FOR NILAND NEXT WEEK:

pretty sweet!!!! bring your summer gear!!! can't wait... :D

FRIDAY: 87/54

SATURDAY: 84/54

SUNDAY: 83/52

Registrants - Please check your email for event info

See ya out there!

It's all coming together......

IMAG0557.jpg

Can't wait to get back out there.....

IMAG0012.jpg

Like to do this but have to work on the house in Ramona. :angry2:

Rode the whole section with my XT600E two years ago, camped at the "Oh my god campground" from the 70this. Today "Fountain of Youth".

One day, I will be there. :ph34r:

Mr.JAJA

Like to do this but have to work on the house in Ramona. :angry2:

Aw come'on, screw doing the chores this weekend :rolleyes::thumbsdown_anim::bad:

Join us......afterall, MY house in Ramona is in need of some serious TLC :dead::withstupid:

Ask John and Caitlynn what I have to do on the house. :king:

Mr.JAJA

I'm proud to announce that the "CORE 4 Kids" Fundraiser raised $1620 in donations for the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation (PBTF). I funneled the donation to the PBTF via Rick Clark's personal PBTF "Ride for Kids" donation page along with a $50 personal donation (The "Ride for Kids" event takes place this weekend).

Any others wishing to contribute NOW may do so directly via Rick's PBTF "Ride for Kids" Page: http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/richard-clark-1/2012-southern-california-ride-for-kids

My goal for next year's "CORE 4 Kids" fundraiser is $10,000 (minimum). This should be achievable if we start getting the word out NOW. The Fundraiser will be held near the end of March 2013 at the KOA.

Thanks to all who participated and/or donated. I welcome your input to make next year's event bigger/better. Please get the word out that this Fundraiser is open to ALL Off road enthusiasts. Street plates are NOT required to ride near the KOA.

Feel free to add your comments/photos to the Fundraiser report on DSM - : http://dualsportmoto.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=591

See you on the trail(s),

Chris

Nice goin' Chris. Hope you have a good turnout on your next one.

Came home from a weekend away to find another check from the Glamis North KOA made out to the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation.......another ~$500 donation.....sweet! Thanks Cal!