motoman

New Guy from Carlsbad

Hi Everyone,

I moved from Oregon to Carlsbad a couple of years ago, and gave up riding dirtbikes cold turkey at that time. Needless to say, my life has been empty, bitter & void of any happiness since then. Hahaa. But really, I'm stoked to have just picked up a plated KTM and look forward to riding off road and learning the area. I grew up on tight single-track in the Pacific NW, but I love the desert and am anxious to be back on 2 wheels again.

Here is a picture of my 2011 KTM 450 XC-W with plate and sicass racing dual sport kit. I'm ready to bust off some turn signals! Looking forward to meeting all of you :-)

Ryan

post-14871-020498700 1325905445_thumb.jp

Looks like you came back in style. I've given up the land missiles but I may see you on a moderate ride or technical ride. Glad you found the place.....look at the Desert Dash for a SDAR immersion. Great time.

Welcome to the forum. We may not have the forest singletrack down this way, but we have some pretty tight trails through the hills and high desert!

Cool bike, I love last years graphics on the six days. You will enjoy the club,see you out on the trial and welcome.

Nice bike....time to get some dirt on it

Are you able to ride tomorrow morning - east county

corral canyon / I-8 / Pine valley?

Welcome to the site Ryan....Very Nice Bike :party:

Welcome! Nice to see ya drinking the Orange Kool-Aid!

2.jpg

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Looks like I'm not the only one drinking orange kool-aid around here!

Riggerdan, I'm definitely up for a ride tomorrow. I don't know that area at all, but will send you a PM for details.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Looks like I'm not the only one drinking orange kool-aid around here!

Riggerdan, I'm definitely up for a ride tomorrow. I don't know that area at all, but will send you a PM for details.

welcome to the club... enjoy your kool-aid

ride tomorrow at Kernan crossroads of Corral Canyon- PM me if interested

Welcome to the club- don't ride like BikeSlut.

NO idea what he's talking about- I've never met the guy