I have to do some work on both bikes before then, but one or the other should be ready to roll... Sunday, before all the droolers are on the trails

Corral/Jacumba/Lark... medium pace, meduim difficulty

BS - i'll ride if i can steal a spot in the truck and meet you in el cajon. i'll be there this time, promise. plus i moved to north park so I'm that much closer already.

-aaron

I have to do some work on both bikes before then, but one or the other should be ready to roll... Sunday, before all the droolers are on the trails

I am doing a simple ride in Ramona.

i'd be a "yes" except for you calling me a drooler. haha

Have a bday party for my son so no riding Sunday. Hope to ride with you soon!

"people I would LIKE to ride with"

does that count me out......?

after todays agenda I could use a day on the trails

i'd be a "yes" except for you calling me a drooler. haha

Yeah, some of us don't like to get up at the crack of dawn snore.gif(or earlier), especially if it's an hour and forty five minute drive out to the riding area. :lol:

Hey slut, Where were you thinking of going?

to all-

Ozzy- just messin' witch ya

Aaron- Text me... I'll give you a ride

Spaugh- Give me an hour headstart, and you can still catch up before we're done... I know you need your sleep

Rick and Ben- Kernan Crossroads about 8... that's late for me

Dan and Dan- one of you have fun in Romona, and the other, you are welcome to join me

Michael- Enjoy your party- we will be riding early, and I usually leave before one... i have a party that evening

I will be starting at Pine Valley exit @ 7am - see you at the cross road at 8

I will be starting at Pine Valley exit @ 7am - see you at the cross road at 8

Excellent- you'll probably get there sooner than 8, but we'll get there as soon as possible

I will be there too. Totally unfamiliar with the area. If I don't catch RiggerDan at the Pine Valley exit at 7am, can any of you give better directions to the 8am crossroads meeting point? I found Kernan Rd & Corral Canyon Trail on Google maps, but don't see them crossing.

Thanks!

I will be there too. Totally unfamiliar with the area. If I don't catch RiggerDan at the Pine Valley exit at 7am, can any of you give better directions to the 8am crossroads meeting point? I found Kernan Rd & Corral Canyon Trail on Google maps, but don't see them crossing.

Thanks!

Sure- take 8 out to buckman springs exit- go south about 3 or 4 miles to Corral Canyon Rd ohv area (also known as morena stokes) turn right and go about 3 miles to the wide area where a trail crosses the road- SDAR sign on the small trail