dsfox

North County Camp and Ride Oct 14-16

Have a small group that Will be camping near Warner Springs and riding all day saturday and sunday next weekend...Enjoy the mountains before winter sets in.... :coolio:

Rides may include:Indian springs to Upper Coyote Canyon, Toro Peak, Thomas Mt, Idyllwild, Palomar Divide, maybe alessandro and hixon trails.....or the like...

send a message if you want more info or would like to join in for a day ride, or the whole weekend... :good:

CAMPING: OAK GROVE, Cleveland National Forest Campground, $15/night per site, water, some flush and other standard vault bathroom buildings.

Highway 79 between Warner Springs and Aguanga.

WEATHER: :D

Days: 77-82

Nights: 41-45

DAY ONLY RIDERS: Those who want to just come up and ride a day with us, please Plan to be at camp and ready to ride by 9 am,

nice if you let us know you are coming up, so we can look for you...

I think anyone parking for the day needs an adventure pass?....but I haven't parked around that area, so don't know for sure?

Just got back --Lost Valley Rd will provide a good warm up for the rest. They just graded the road from Butesta up towards Thomas Mtn.= Fun

Have fun --I am on the Pavement next weekend.

Just got back --Lost Valley Rd will provide a good warm up for the rest. They just graded the road from Butesta up towards Thomas Mtn.= Fun

Have fun --I am on the Pavement next weekend.

ARGH! Next weekend... That is three rides I want to do and NONE that I can make.

Right there with ya.....just committed to something for Sat afternoon & eve.........would've liked to break out the camping gear.

Rides may include:Indian springs to Upper Coyote Canyon, Toro Peak, Thomas Mt, Idyllwild, Palomar Divide, or the

Plus alessandro trail, hixon trail... If I have my way... (evil grin)...

Rides may include:Indian springs to Upper Coyote Canyon, Toro Peak, Thomas Mt, Idyllwild, Palomar Divide, or the

OK Ian, I've never been on those.......It's your back yard so you can lead the rides... (though my air filter is REALLY liking the rides lately because I've known where to go, I got to lead :rolleyes: )

Hixon, yes :party: ....Allesandro, no :torch: . If everybody else wants to ride that, knock yourselves out. It's 3 and half miles that I can live without.

And we should do the Secret Legit trail loop through Enchanted canyon too. :coolio:

This is sounding more and more enticing!

And we should do the Secret Legit trail loop through Enchanted canyon too. :coolio:

Dang it. I have some things going on too. But you never know. You can always stage at my place too.

Dang it. I have some things going on too. But you never know. You can always stage at my place too.

Hey christi,

would be great to see you, come down for at least a campfire!!

What kind of riding are you planning on doing?

Mind if a sdar noob joins in?

It's just a bunch of dualsporting, mostly easy stuff...with a little intermediate stuff sprinkled in. So a plated bike will be needed for the days events.

Sounds like this will be an outstanding venture. I will be in Tucson all weekend or else I would be IN.

Sounds like this will be an outstanding venture. I will be in Tucson all weekend or else I would be IN.

have fun in AZ....my brother lives there...have you ever riden near tuscon?...different topic, but lets talk another time...

ALL are welcome to join in...if we get too large a group, we will split up....might do that anyway, as riding interests, speeds and styles vary....lots of destinations..

... ..we will hope to leave camp each day by 9....

ALL are welcome to join in...if we get too large a group, we will split up....might do that anyway, as riding interests, speeds and styles vary....lots of destinations..

... ..we will hope to leave camp each day by 9....

I believe I will be there. Been wanting to ride in that general area again after the family enduro at The Ranch last month.

If anyone is in the south OC area and wants to truck on down for a day ride Saturday let me know.

My husband and I would like to join you on the Sun. ride. We will be arriving Sat. afternoon. We have a 27 ft. Wilderness travel trailer, white Chevy crew cab, long bed. Honda and yamaha dirt bikes. (plated) look forward to meeting you all.

Holy cow, where was everyone going? Must've been this ride...

On my way home from the Salt Mines this afternoon, I spied a large group of riders (8-10?) heading East on the 94.

Oh, man, they looked like they were heading somewhere cool and I was green with envy. :blush:

Well, blue, really.

That was me that passed the group on a Big Ol' Triumph!

Lucky, lucky bastards... :D

I am going to try to hook up with you before 9AM for Sunday's ride. Blue KLR650.

Leaning towards the noob/easier rides.

not that I saw the post tooooo late I don't plan that far ahead . Leaving NC about 10 today to ride Idylwild area maybe we will see you guys out there . Gumby will be on the alert.