Goat_locker

Checking in from the Middle East....

Hey All, I'm a new guy on the forum and wanted to get this thing going. I'm in the Navy and am currently deployed to the Middle East for a few more months...good times. Been riding since I was 12 and have had a ton of bikes since then. Also a member over on ADV, as well as the Brit Iron Rebels, San Diego Ton Up, and the Spokesmen. Looking forward to doing some real dual-sporting again. It's been a few years since I got rid of my last dirtbike but I've got a brand new Husky TE 630 waiting on me at home. I've already got a long farkle-list for it and the money's burning a hole in my pocket. Just glad to be here...Mike.

Goat,

They show us on TV how they drive those Drones from the States. Can they hook you up with a TE630 controller?

Enjoy your vacation, Middle East is nice this time of year. Got any selectees to keep you busy over the next few days? Keep dreaming of the riding and deployment will be over soon enough and you'll be on the bike.

Great to have you, and YES...thanks for your service...(my son wants to join the navy next year...which I'm happy about.)...see you when you get back....BE SAFE!!

Thank you for your service! Nice bike - happy trails when you get home....

Proud parent of a US Marine

Ha! Yeah, and I'm the Chairman this year...good times for sure.

Enjoy your vacation, Middle East is nice this time of year. Got any selectees to keep you busy over the next few days? Keep dreaming of the riding and deployment will be over soon enough and you'll be on the bike.

sorry I am late to the welcoming committee meeting!

Welcome to the group! that husky will do well on the majority of rides we do... post up when you know you'll be back, and we can arrange a welcome home ride!

Always glad to welcome another member of the Husky family. Come home safe so we can all say thanks in person!!!!!

Ha! Yeah, and I'm the Chairman this year...good times for sure.

I lost my voice from all the festivities the last few days, and am finally catching up from the two hours sleep I was lucky to get. Good times indeed!