Covered in Dust

Would you do this?

I have friends that have done that...

I was told that the wall climb is not as bad as it seems(you will not fall all the way down).

Apparently, the arch is more dangerous/scary part if you were to actually do it.

Edit: To answer your question, No. Reward to risk ratio is not good enough for me.

Watched this thing plenty. No way. You mess up that arch and it's a 1000 feet down. The bike being airborne on the opposite wall has some pucker factor, too.

Watched this thing plenty. No way. You mess up that arch and it's a 1000 feet down. The bike being airborne on the opposite wall has some pucker factor, too.

I didn't do THAT arch in Moab, but I did another one... I THOUGHT I would freak out, but it seems so wide when you are on it, I couldn't imagine anything going wrong. DON'T look to the side, though

Some of the off camber stuff in Moab is pretty gnarly too... you have a good idea your tires will grip... BUT.... if they didn't; there are some BIG drops

I still like that arch and wall climb

nope is my answer, no reason, doesn't prove anything....other than that you are a dare devil. Glad that person did it because it sure looks cool on video.

My wife told me I should do it... Apparently she thinks i have a good life insurance plan...

Well I've just had a couple of beers sitting on the deck with my wife and now I think what the heck I could do that. Glad I don't drink and ride.

Covered in Dust

Well I've just had a couple of beers sitting on the deck with my wife and now I think what the heck I could do that. Glad I don't drink and ride.

Covered in Dust

Liquid Courage ! :lol:

didn't know what to expect with a link and that title. Click on the link and my computer burps and there is an ad with pics of girls on the page......hmmmm what did he mean? :lol:

Then the computer kicks back in and the video is making my hands and feet sweat. I don't think I would do that! But, peer pressure is a killer (along with liquid courage). It must be on video if I did do it!