dirt dame

4th annual Troy Meadows Experience

OH YEA

I'm would like to go. do you have the date yet.

also would like to truck pool with someone

also will be posting for Kern trip this week end

check it out

Don,

If you're free or want to make a trip during the dates I posted above let's go. I'll look for your Kern post.

I am picking up a new vehicle this week so I'd be interested in driving if you want to contribute to the gas gauge.

Don,

If you're free or want to make a trip during the dates I posted above let's go. I'll look for your Kern post.

I am picking up a new vehicle this week so I'd be interested in driving if you want to contribute to the gas gauge.

Sounds good to me when do you want to leave call me

DON

760 803-5561

We have the 10-14 off and would like to join you. Riding, fishing and relaxing sounds good to me. Mimi, congrats on the toy hauler.

We have the 10-14 off and would like to join you. Riding, fishing and relaxing sounds good to me. Mimi, congrats on the toy hauler.

Thanks. I have to make a call on Monday and see how close to delivery it is, so I can make a confirm on the trip date.

No news is good news. Some parts needed to finish the construction of the hauler were on backorder to the manufacturer, so now it looks like I will have to postpone the trip until September. :angry:

Sorry that your toy hauler is not done yet. Actually I think Sept would be better for riding. Keep us in the loop for Sept. I have 0 clearance on my valves so will have plenty of time to replace them now.

Yep, will give me time to prep too! I don't assume this would be big bike friendly?

Yep, will give me time to prep too! I don't assume this would be big bike friendly?

Well, not as friendly for big bikes a s smaller ones, given the terrain and the altitude. There was a group of big bike adventure riders out there when Woodsie and Eric were up there last month and they were giving at least some of trails a go. Two years ago, I took Piratemonkey on a tour of all the fire roads and some of the singletrack trails when she was riding her TE450 which she wasn't comfortable with on the rockier, tighter trails. We found plenty of easy and scenic stuff to explore that year.

There are many, many miles of fireroad and two track to explore in the area. And the paved roads are fun to ride if you run out of dirt roads.

The Toyhauler will be worth the wait!!!....and If work schedule cooperates..I'd love to join you in september...

More bad news and delays. The dealer called me today and told me that the trailer is scheduled to be delivered on the weekend of the 17th. It came in this week after a delay in production due to back ordered parts. It was originally scheduled to be delivered this weekend, except that there was a batch of trailers that came in just before it that were scheduled to be delivered last week....but most of those had to go back east, so they didn't go until this week....so now deliveries are a week behind. <_<

I don't think that I can get away in the month of September because of the delay, and because of medical appointments for my father towards the end of the month. Just wondering if anybody wants to go around the beginning of October. :unsure: ???

Or should I just scrap the trip and plan for next summer?

I'm about to post a trip Oct 6-14 time frame. I have no desire to camp at Troy/Kennedy Meadows but I would like to go to the Lake Isabella area again.

Does that help at all?

hmmmm....Lets talk.....At the Moment have October Plans for Bass Lake....which I NEEEED to ride!!!....BUT...also been really wanting to get up to Troy Meadows..... ?????/ choices...

I'm about to post a trip Oct 6-14 time frame. I have no desire to camp at Troy/Kennedy Meadows but I would like to go to the Lake Isabella area again.

Does that help at all?

Is there plenty of free camping available there, and plenty of green sticker trails?

hmmmm....Lets talk.....At the Moment have October Plans for Bass Lake....which I NEEEED to ride!!!....BUT...also been really wanting to get up to Troy Meadows..... ?????/ choices...

We'll talk. See you this weekend, probably Sunday....or maybe Friday.

Not sure on October, but depending on how business goes, I might be able to get a Thursday through Sunday.