JCC

New rider/member

Greeting...I am new to SDAR. I am excited about getting out and riding some trails. I have owned my DRZ400 for about 6 months now and itching to get off the pavement a bit. I recently purchase my protective gear and looking for other beginner/intermediate riders interested in organizing some rides.

Contact me if your interested and lets put something together.

Thanks,

JCC

Welcome! I used to live in that area and ride a DRZ...don't ride down by the railroad tracks; the cops hate that.

UTC is not too far from Pine Valley and Otay- join one of the rides posted from there...don't know of many trails closer

P.s. Don't "hide" your bike like fakename

Welcome to the forum! There are plenty of rides this time of year. See you on the dusty trail.

Welcome! I used to live in that area and ride a DRZ...don't ride down by the railroad tracks; the cops hate that.

UTC is not too far from Pine Valley and Otay- join one of the rides posted from there...don't know of many trails closer

Sounds good. I would like to do the Otay ride that was held last weekend. Sounds like a good place to start. I will stay off the train tracks!

P.s. Don't "hide" your bike like fakename

Welcome to the forum! There are plenty of rides this time of year. See you on the dusty trail.

Thanks Matt. I hope to ride Otay. It sounds like a good start. Maybe we can organize it one of these weekends?

welcome.gif There's a few decent places to ride in the Ramona area. Ramona isn't too far from where you're at and the ride up there is a pretty nice one. I live in Ramona and work in UC. I ride either my DRZ or my BMW to work most of the time. The best part of my day is the commute.

Welcome aboard! Don't be afraid to post up a "I'd like to ride some dirt this weekend" and ask for a ride leader. Chances are somebody will jump in.

See ya out there.

Welcome to the board. Lotsa good rides coming up at this time of year. ;)

.....P.s. Don't "hide" your bike like fakename

Gave me a great laugh and awesome way to start the day. :heh: Funny how changing one letter can change the entire meaning of a phrase and still be so accurate! :lol:

welcome.gif There's a few decent places to ride in the Ramona area. Ramona isn't too far from where you're at and the ride up there is a pretty nice one. I live in Ramona and work in UC. I ride either my DRZ or my BMW to work most of the time. The best part of my day is the commute.

I actually bought my bike out in Ramona. I would like to come out and ride there sometime. Like you said not too far of a ride from U.C.

Welcome aboard! Don't be afraid to post up a "I'd like to ride some dirt this weekend" and ask for a ride leader. Chances are somebody will jump in.

See ya out there.

Alright Ken thanks for the welcoming...

JCC

JCC, today was a great ride up on Otay. Really glad to have met you and SmallTank.

Post up a ride report and your pictures. BTW, you did excellent on those Trail Wings!

Spyder

JCC, today was a great ride up on Otay. Really glad to have met you and SmallTank.

Post up a ride report and your pictures. BTW, you did excellent on those Trail Wings!

Spyder

Thanks for your patience and leading a great ride! We will have to plan another one soon.

I think I might invest in some better tread, those trailwings are sketchy.

After we got back Kolani ran into a friend who has a track one mile from where we started. So we went out and rode the track for about an hour actually took a couple of jumps!!

We were thinking of posting a combo ride including the track. Kolani's friend has a fee that he would reduce if we brought a group to ride the track. Just another idea...I am not sure if people will have an interest or not to ride the track.

We will have to post and see.

I will be in touch and thanks again for a fun ride.

Jason

619 884 2855