I know nothing of a brush fire in the area, recent or otherwise.

Is there a sarcasam font?

No, it's an entirely different Study Area sign on a dirt embankment. Guys, this is REALLY EASY.coolio.gif

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :dead:

This just in:

A lurker has sent me a link to a fire area that looks strikingly familiar to the tag area- have a look:

D_OtayPostFire.JPG

This just in:

A lurker has sent me a link to a fire area that looks strikingly familiar to the tag area- have a look:

D_OtayPostFire.JPG

there's no bike in THAT picture!!! :heh:

I know nothing of a brush fire in the area, recent or otherwise.

:ph34r:

Hmmmmm...Did somebody get BURNED in this exchange?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Ya know...

In law, if you are an accomplice to a crime, and somebody gets killed during that crime, you may be an accomplice to manslaughter or even murder...

Pyro- accomplice to thread killer

Tommy- really...you missed NOTHING...pyro fell asleep a couple of times...paul keeps telling us its easy, and give conflicting clues in a blatant attempt to throw us off the track...then he posts a picture of a correctional facility just to spark some PTSD in a member (who will remain nameless)

Don then came along and poked paul with a stick and paul is hiding in shame

We need our own reality series...except it would get canceled after 3 weeks (just like Paul's tag did)

IOW- ANYBODY can now post a tag with some substance...like an old rock store in the historic east county...an observatory high in the mountains along a twisty scenic highway...you know...a "good" tag

You guys....

Just because you can't find it does not mean it's a bad tag. And my clues have not been contradicting- I truly didn't know there had been a fire there, it was before my off-road debut.

Here. I'll try to make it even easier:

N32 34.165

PS That was not a correctional facility, it is a large industrial single-purpose facility who's product is usually invisible, but without it it would be a pretty dark world.

PPS: As this is the internet, and there are n00bs around who somehow had a positive experience riding with members of our club, I must clarify: I'm not angry at this dismal failure of the SDAR cogniscenti, just very, very disappointed.

It turns out that to ease one members frustration at finding such an easy tag, another member will come to the rescue.

My wife just asked how I could laugh so hard at a computer....

I told her that she actually met you guys and should know by now.

Had I known the game was going to degrade this badly I may not have suggested we play. Although, I have met you guys and I should have known this would happen. smiley-char100.gif

Don- mistress implied you're a stooge

I think she implied at least four of us are stooges. I am often called much worse. My only concern is which stooge am I?

By the way, I think you have Pyro all wrong. He wasn't sleeping through it all trying to end the thread. He didn't get the name "Pyro" without good reason. He once explained to me how he got the name. He was really dreaming of fires when he saw those burnt out hills.

I still can't figure out the location of Paul's tag. It's gotta be some place you Southies ride.

Congratulations!! The artist formerly known as "FakeName" has won that tag. Now I am officially highjacking this tag.

Forgive me but I really like this game and want it to carry on.

This new tag is off a well known dirt road between Descanso and Julian.

CAUTION.... it is VERY slippery..ask me how I know.

picture 1

post-13344-049070000 1307413566_thumb.jp

picture 2 same location

post-13344-098894500 1307413602_thumb.jp

Now we're talking...I know where that is...I'll go get it ...maybe tomorrow...and because I'm such a jerk... I may go down by Alta Road near the border for my next tag

Mistress- woop woop woop woop- nyuk nyuk nyuk

Wait a minute!

Is this legal?

Can Ben Hijack the Tag without Paul conceeding and revealing the location of his Tag first?

Rule #7: Tags must be won within 3 weeks. If a Tag has not been won within 3 weeks it will be deemed unfindable and anyone may hijack the game and post a new Tag.

Paul posted his tag on May 8th. It's been unfound for well over 3 weeks so technically it's legal for anyone to hijack. Congratulations to Paul for having the first official unfindable tag. Let the game continue. I have a funny feeling there's going to be a mad rush to get this new tag.

Well, let's not get all carried away, here Judge. rolleyes.gif

The date of the new tag is June 9, and I find unfindable unfathomable. I've often found a new finding is more achievable. There's a difference between unfindable and unwilling to find.

Seek, and ye shall find.