Mistress of the dual

Does anyone want to play tag?

How the game is played

The starter takes a picture of their bike in a findable location. Said picture is posted with clues to where the location is. Others have to figure out where the location is, go there, take a picture of their bike in the location and post it. The first one to post up a picture gets to do the next tag.

Rules

1. One Tag at a time.

2. The Tag must be findable and easily accessible from the San Diego area.

3. Clues must be included with the Tag.

4. Stating where the Tag is does not count. You must post a picture of your bike at the Tag.

I’ve got a friend who plays this in Virginia and it looks pretty fun. Virgina Tag-O-Rama

Reply to this post if you are interested. If I get enough responses I’ll start the game in another post.

How the game is played

The starter takes a picture of their bike in a findable location. Said picture is posted with clues to where the location is. Others have to figure out where the location is, go there, take a picture of their bike in the location and post it. The first one to post up a picture gets to do the next tag.

Rules

1. One Tag at a time.

2. The Tag must be findable and easily accessible from the San Diego area.

3. Clues must be included with the Tag.

4. Stating where the Tag is does not count. You must post a picture of your bike at the Tag.

I've got a friend who plays this in Virginia and it looks pretty fun. Virgina Tag-O-Rama

Reply to this post if you are interested. If I get enough responses I'll start the game in another post.

In.

I played one of these for two years on another forum in another state. Only stopped because I moved to San Diego. To keep the game sane and encourage many people to participate, we placed a mileage limit from a landmark that all the tags had to be within. That game is still going. Also play Wild Card Tag on another forum where there are no geographical limits. If the tags here are only reachable by small displacement dirt bikes, I'm afraid I'm out.

I played one of these for two years on another forum in another state. Only stopped because I moved to San Diego. To keep the game sane and encourage many people to participate, we placed a mileage limit from a landmark that all the tags had to be within. That game is still going. Also play Wild Card Tag on another forum where there are no geographical limits. If the tags here are only reachable by small displacement dirt bikes, I'm afraid I'm out.

I agree that the mileage needs to be limited and I'm open to suggestions to what you all think is reasonable. This is definetly not limited to small bikes on dirt. We are a dual sport club after all. The tags can be anything from a giant boulder at Corral Canyon to your favorite burger joint in Pacific Beach. It's all up to whoever is posting the tag.

Also, this is not a game you have to sign up to play. Anyone can jump in at any time. I'll get the game started and post up the first tag sometime this weekend.

Alright Mistress, sounds like you have folks interested. Get started!

In!

Let's get this rolling.

S

Also, this is not a game you have to sign up to play. Anyone can jump in at any time. I'll get the game started and post up the first tag today,so we can start this tomorrow. Looks like a beautiful day.

Fixxed. Hint. Hint.

Mimi, I really wanted to start this game in a new thread. I'll start a new thread with rules, etc. Can you repost your pictures there?

Soitenly.