I need to get out for a road trip. I just did one a few weeks ago with a great location but the group I was with blew.

I was contemplating a Lower Cal tour. Hungry Valley, Jawbone Canyon, Lake Isabella, etc. Single track tour that must be done soon before the snow starts falling.

Probably midweek, I can cover hotels if you can cover yourself otherwise.

I have some single track you might like near my house in Apple Valley. I don't know when your ride plans are but if I'm available you won't be disapointed if you want single track.

I'd really like to go next week, maybe Sun - Wed, but "the boss" might have other plans for me.

I can add Apple Valley to the return route.

Jon

My son and i and some buddies are riding the singletrack in th local hills this coming Sunday. Thinkin we might get rain so could be really good. We also have another spot between Barstow and Ft. Irwin, about 45 minutes from my house that is the best desert riding up here, but few people go there. Really good single track spot as well.

My son and i and some buddies are riding the singletrack in th local hills this coming Sunday. Thinkin we might get rain so could be really good. We also have another spot between Barstow and Ft. Irwin, about 45 minutes from my house that is the best desert riding up here, but few people go there. Really good single track spot as well.

This Sunday you say? Allen, do you think you would like to get started on a roadtrip on Sunday? Start by riding with Glenn and his crew?

I just did one a few weeks ago with a great location but the group I was with blew.Quote:Pasta

Perhaps if you woke up earlier or showed up at said 7am start your group wouldnt have blew :heh:

I just did one a few weeks ago with a great location but the group I was with blew.Quote:Pasta

Perhaps if you woke up earlier or showed up at said 7am start your group wouldnt have blew :heh:

this sounds like "there is more to this story"

This Sunday you say? Allen, do you think you would like to get started on a roadtrip on Sunday? Start by riding with Glenn and his crew?

I going to have to bail on this trip. :grrr: Sorry, I didn't realize next week is Thanksgiving already. :confused: Sunday I will be working the race with Brad. Hopefully I make the next one. You guys have fun and be safe!

Not sure who's doing what on this road trip but your welcome to join us Sunday. I'm thinking you're trucking /trailering the bikes? The place I'm going is no good for loaded adv bike. We'll have a mix of 4strks and 2strks, mostly 2strks.

Have fun whatever you decide to do!

Wait until I leave and then make this offer!b I see how YOU are!

:angry:

Have fun and be safe.

Road Trip title........OH, I thought you meant riding your bike somewhere......like a street road trip or adventure ride out of your driveway.

Now I get it.......wish I could join you.

Undecided again. Work just let me know they're cutting my time off in half the week after thanksgiving and then extending my following week an extra few days.