Sign in to follow this  
tlking6

crazy russian guy

That gave me a stomach ache. I remember feeling invincable like that in my 20's. I was lucky to live thru it, I'm not sure if he will.

Covering my Eyes

I got bored at about 45 seconds. :huh: I thought the one I posted of the guy commuting through the woods on his KLR was more exciting. :coolio:

Hey I have been to Russia two times, in Moscow and Yekaterinburg. Lucky we had a driver and took some cabs, no way would I drive. Down town Moscow had a 4 lane one way street right down the center of town with lights and crosswalks, no speed limit.

do we all get an invite to his funeral for watching the video...that guy WILL die and be another stat somewhere...

Like CD i remember feeling invincible, and i still do some dumb stuff sometimes, but that...center lane split and those burst of big speed near the end are just too much...

In his defense, i have seen alot of videos that make things look easier, or harder, slower or faster than they really are. The camera definately has a narrower field of vision and depth perception than the human eye....so perspective is different when you are on the bike as opposed to looking thru the camera...

Lane splitting opposing traffic :wacko: I get scared when guys pass my car like that. Even more scared when they pass my bike. Talk about approach speeds :blink: