mediaguy

Upcoming Stewards of the Sierra NF dual sport Ride

Hey guys....A noobie here on this ride. First time trying something like this. Any recommendations on what riding gear to bring? I have the standard SoCal stuff, MX pants and jersey, MX gloves, MX boots, and lightweight riding jacket. I use the standard chest protector and knee/shin guards. I was thinking of bring my Motoport stretch kevlar pants and goretex liners to combat the cold/wet weather potential. They aren not as breathable as the Mesh Kevlar that FakeName uses, but they are durable and breathable to some degree (albeit a little heavy). I have all kinds of fleece sweatshirts and a goretex hiking jacket that I could bring to protect myself from the weather and water crossings. Just wondering where I will keep all this stuff while riding unsure.gif. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to the riding and to meeting some of the NoCal and SoCal riders...

Hey guys....A noobie here on this ride. First time trying something like this. Any recommendations on what riding gear to bring? I have the standard SoCal stuff, MX pants and jersey, MX gloves, MX boots, and lightweight riding jacket. I use the standard chest protector and knee/shin guards. I was thinking of bring my Motoport stretch kevlar pants and goretex liners to combat the cold/wet weather potential. They aren not as breathable as the Mesh Kevlar that FakeName uses, but they are durable and breathable to some degree (albeit a little heavy). I have all kinds of fleece sweatshirts and a goretex hiking jacket that I could bring to protect myself from the weather and water crossings. Just wondering where I will keep all this stuff while riding unsure.gif. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to the riding and to meeting some of the NoCal and SoCal riders...

Sounds like you've got it covered......I like to bring two pairs of pretty much everything so the day 1 stuff can dry while I'm out riding on day 2.........I'll have two pairs of gloves with me on the bike.......one thick and one thin...... and a bacalava facemask for the morning cold and/or rain.......rain drops slapping your cheeks at speed can hurt! .......We'll be riding slow and under tree cover much of the time so that shouldn't be too big of a problem......I plan on applying a fresh coat of Scotchguard to some items this evening........be sure to put some dielectric grease on electrical connections that may get wet from weather/streams......

Pasta cant wait.

Truck and Trailer getting detailed and stored indoors

pastacxt.jpg

Inside the Stacker, 6 bikes 1st floor- 6 bikes 2nd floor

stackerandCXT.jpg

NO Pasta you cant drive it. Hes to tall for it and his big hands wont work the paddle shifter and his clown feet dont fit over the pedals. :lol:

Pastaandferrari.jpg

Pasta cant wait.

Me neither......didn't know Pasta was going?.....sweet.....Jon, you're gonna love it up there......

We're heading up tomorrrow and doing a BIG ride on Friday while you're driving.....so take that you bitches :coolio::lol:

Pasta cant wait.

Me neither......didn't know Pasta was going?.....sweet.....Jon, you're gonna love it up there......

We're heading up tomorrrow and doing a BIG ride on Friday while you're driving.....so take that you bitches :coolio::lol:

I now hate you...LOL

Bon Voyage to the Bass Lakers

Family B-Day keeps me in town this week. Will settle for perfect riding conditions locally.

Have fun comrades.

used a whole can of water repellant on my gear last night!....remembered that the bugs up there really like how sweet I taste :coolio: picked up some bug repellant

Hopin for more snow than rain!

I now hate you...LOL

:angry: F you too Steve. Hand me the keys I'll show you who can drive it! :angry:

LOL I started something, oops.