Blackx

Blackx from Penasquitos

Hello all. My name is Jeff and I just purchased a 2001 KTM 640 Adventure and look forward to going on some rides with the group. I've been riding for 12 years but just last year started riding dual sport. I'm really into longer expedition type travel and have a 2007 Xterra Off Road which explains my user name. I expect that many of the trips I take will migrate from using my truck to taking the KTM.

I don't have any pictures of the bike out on the road yet, but here's one of it in the garage of the guy I bought it from.

photo1.jpg

For those interested in trucks here's my Xterra on John Bull. I'm sure many of you are familiar with that trail.

JohnBullEast02.jpg

Welcome aboard. I'm sure you've already seen the distance rides posted up on the forums. Personally, I think I'd rather tackle John Bull on four wheels these days. :rolleyes:

welcome n00b...nice ride and nice rig...alot of people here nride and offroad...alot of jeeps here...and one guy has a nice early chevy blazer...but i dont think he will be doing john bull in it anytime soon...it is "ground clearance challenged" ;)

We just did John Bull Monday... I would rather do it on two wheels.

I was thinking that the whole time... this would SUCK in a Jeep. I got whiplash just thinking about it...

at any rate; welcome to the club. I am more of a half day ride guy, but that's because I am old and slow...

c ya on a ride soon

Welcome Jeff.......cool, another Adventure Bike to the crowd.

I ride a 950 Adventure and do extended trips quite often. Look forward to riding with you.

btw that socalhodaka guy...he is the GOOD kelly...i..kellymac530..am the dumb kelly...just to clarify for a n00bie :D

Welcome to the group...I live in Your neck of the woods also (well, we don't have "woods" this far west in the county, but we sure can ride to them!)

Look forward to meeting you on a ride sometime...