kkug

Continental Divide Earlier This Year .

It seems everyone riding or thinking about Colorado today. In June I went with my buddy Matt ( rider914 on ADV ) .We did some of the Continental Divide Trail,Trans American Trail.Oregon Outback Trail, and some of the Pacific Crest Quest trails. 4500 miles for me and Matt did over 5000 because he went to Portland to see family. Great trip,camped most of the time and really got to see the back-country.

He started a ride report,( Its a work in progress ) We are a little slow getting it done.

Links here--Well I can not get the link thing to work. So please bear with me.

Go to ADV rider-Look for ride reports,Search or look for the ( The Acronym Adventure )

If some one can get a link to work please post it. I am computer stupid.

Thanks Ken

Great report so far. Now I have to wait for the rest of it. So next year are you guys going to let a few of us go with you? :unsure:

No plans for next year yet. I might like to ride off road to go and watch the World Superbike Race in Salt Lake . Weird combo !

Or go to Indy to watch Moto GP. ( probly will be all pavement but all back roads ) I really would like to ship my bike to WIS. ( family ) and then ride back home .

Or both !

So far it's looking like it was a fantastic trip! Can't wait to see the rest of the report.

Well it took awhile but the ride report is done. (in just about time to start planning another one )

Great ride. I'll be bugging you for tracks. I wanna go.

But the tents. The horror.

Great write up and pics. We did the CDR ride in Aug 2008 and recognized many of your pics. Would love to do the TAT also. Great adventure, you guys rock.