I saw a post on ADV about SUMO this Sunday at Qualcomm. Googled around with no luck. Any info out there?

Phil - do you know? ;)

I saw a post on ADV about SUMO this Sunday at Qualcomm. Googled around with no luck. Any info out there?

Phil - do you know? ;)

Paging Teebes!

http://www.sdka.com/

"SDKA's next race is Sunday, Aug 15th on the Qualcomm stadium West lot. We will be running the same course as the July event. This is a combined event with PAK as well as Supermotos. It will be an awesome day of racing. Click here for the track map. The race day schedule is posted below."

these guys are the link. they are the organizers. they allow sumo as part of their program (xtra $ and more participation for them). You SM guys can verify with them. enjoy the ride

Racing at Qualcom Sunday 8/15!

I think SoCalSuperMoto posts here from time to time, so he might have more info, but that link will give you all the times and such.

Anyone planning to spectate and or ride? I don't have a sumo, but might down for taking pictures and hanging out for a bit.

Oh ya, need an emoticon thingy :unsure::D

Yes, there will be Supermoto at Qualcomm this Sunday, and yes, Brian (Socal Supermoto) and I will be there. Please come out and hang out with us. My DR650 is ready to go; new wheels, tires and front suspension upgrade (just progressive springs, but what a difference).

Here's my blog entry about the mods with pictures: http://motorcyclenut.wordpress.com/2010/08/05/dr650-supermoto/

Hope to see some of you out there. $10 for spectators. Parking free.