Covered in Dust

Mexico ride

A group of us from SDAR are planning a ride to Cabo in Late Oct to early Nov. We have a chase truck but our chase drivers have dropped out. If anyone is interested in driving chase let me know. We will be covering all expenses including flight back from Cabo (I'm driving the truck back). We also might take turns driving chase one day each on the way down but we are open to other ideas.

Chris

sounds like the adventure of a lifetime... have a great trip!

(I'll be in Italia)

Guys- I'm bummed I can't go on this trip, but this is a great group of guys with whom to ride. If you were to ever ride mexico, this is the group.

OK don't everyone respond at once.

Chris I would respond but I'm not sure where I will be at that time. If I am in the area I'll be in like Flynn.

Thanks Roger, I thought I was going to have to call out the big guns and have Crawdaddy start asking!

i will be in new york for almost 2 weeks in late oct....but it sure sounds awesome dusty....someone oughta take you up on that...specially if there was a chance of mixing up the days and getting in a bit of riding...mixed with driving...wish i could make it B)

i will be in new york for almost 2 weeks in late oct....but it sure sounds awesome dusty....someone oughta take you up on that...specially if there was a chance of mixing up the days and getting in a bit of riding...mixed with driving...wish i could make it ;)

When we originally sat down at Oggi's so long ago, Lyn was willing to ride in the truck as navigator and beverage/food fetcher. I could ask her if she still wants, but that may include cancelling other plans she has.

Why don't we just ride back? :unsure:

I'm up for riding back. We need to check with the rest of the group about time off. Most are good with 1 week off I'm not sure how many can spare more time.

cn

I'm up for riding back. We need to check with the rest of the group about time off. Most are good with 1 week off I'm not sure how many can spare more time.

cn

This ride with no chase support changes things a bit. I'm not against it, but we need to think through some things.

Most are good with 1 week off I'm not sure how many can spare more time.

That wouldn't work for me.......I'm still trying to figure out time/$$ for ONE week.....(just dropped BIG $ on some truck maintenance :blink: )

Another option would be to have one group of riders head down........another group of riders head back on the same bikes.....my WR250R would laugh at that endurance test.......a couple thousand miles :lol::lol: ........BFD :lol: .........might require an air filter cleaning, that's about it :o

Most are good with 1 week off I'm not sure how many can spare more time.

That wouldn't work for me.......I'm still trying to figure out time/$$ for ONE week.....(just dropped BIG $ on some truck maintenance :blink: )

Another option would be to have one group of riders head down........another group of riders head back on the same bikes.....my WR250R would laugh at that endurance test.......a couple thousand miles :lol::lol: ........BFD :lol: .........might require an air filter cleaning, that's about it :o

I that situation, there would need to be a group of guys and one girl.

To ride your bike home.

<note: I like Chris' bike, and believe it is an excellent dual sport machine. Chris is a much better and faster rider than I. Any references, disparaging or otherwise are meant in the most jestful manner>

I'm still on for the chase truck. I started this ride so if I have to I'll drive the truck. But Gene is pretty sure he can get a couple of guys if needed. I just thought we could throw it out to SDAR and see if anyone else was up for an adventure.

Chris N.

I'm still on for the chase truck. I started this ride so if I have to I'll drive the truck. But Gene is pretty sure he can get a couple of guys if needed. I just thought we could throw it out to SDAR and see if anyone else was up for an adventure.

Chris N.

I'll do it if I'm in town.

Roger any idea when you will know if your in town? We probably need to figure this out no later than end of Aug.

Chris N.

I just saw Trophy lurking,,, wassup Ken,,,you want in?

.....my WR250R would laugh at that endurance test.......a couple thousand miles :blink::lol: ........BFD :lol: .........might require an air filter cleaning, that's about it :lol:

And another 23,000 miles before the first valve adjustment!! :lol::o:blink:

Roger any idea when you will know if your in town? We probably need to figure this out no later than end of Aug.

Chris N.

I should know by then. I'm waiting to get word about a job right now. Hopefully I will know soon.

I'm supposed to be in Colorado elk hunting early NOV,

but if that falls through, you got yourself a driver.

Hi, Eric- good to see you on the local side!

I just saw Trophy lurking,,, wassup Ken,,,you want in?

Nope, just moderatin' an' stuff. With the intel updates I get, I'm still SOB.

...and I have no money or vacation time left.