BwestKLR

New guy in O'side

HI!

I'm Brian. I'm new to riding but always wanted to get into it. Wife is newly pregnant so I realized that if I didn't get started now, it would never happen. So i bought a KLR250 followed shortly thereafter by a KLR650 because just one bike doesn't cut it. I have a couple friends that I ride with but would like to meet more people and go to new places. So far I have only gone out to Deluz and up Tenaja Truck Trail a couple times. Might go on up Margarita Rd this friday. Palomar Divide sounds fun and I love the area around Big Bear. I would also like to check out the Angeles National Forrest, west of the 15. Of course i'm also looking forward to exploring the desert in the winter.

Hope to meet some of you soon.

Welcome to the group.

I'll be doing some short dualsport rides this summer near my area (warner springs, palomar, anza).

Hope to see you on a ride.

welcome... there are "newb friendly" rides almost every month... If you're not sure, ask. I normally will state the type of ride it will be, but we always wait for the last guy (which is usually me )

Don't know North County well, but if you want to ride East County, post up... you will probably get some takers

Welcome aboard. Lots of dualsport rides happen around here during the summer time. ;)

hi brian, welcome...you're in the right place....great people, great rides.....and I'm with you on having multiple bikes for different riding......hope to meet you on a ride soon....

Welcome aboard! Post up a "I'd like to ride N. County but don't have a clue where to go" ride and somebody will surely volunteer to guide.

I'll follow. Lookin' forward to a ride.

Howdy Brian. Welcome aboard man, I'll see you out on a ride some time soon for sure.

HI!

I'm Brian. I'm new to riding but always wanted to get into it. Wife is newly pregnant so I realized that if I didn't get started now, it would never happen. So i bought a KLR250 followed shortly thereafter by a KLR650 because just one bike doesn't cut it. I have a couple friends that I ride with but would like to meet more people and go to new places. So far I have only gone out to Deluz and up Tenaja Truck Trail a couple times. Might go on up Margarita Rd this friday. Palomar Divide sounds fun and I love the area around Big Bear. I would also like to check out the Angeles National Forrest, west of the 15. Of course i'm also looking forward to exploring the desert in the winter.

Hope to meet some of you soon.

Welcome Brian,

I'm in Oceanside also and was thinking about checking out Tenaja Truck trail Sunday. I bought a Cleveland National Forest map a few days ago and want to do some exploring out there. Let me know if you or anyone else want to ride.

Tim

Wish I could on Sunday but I will be working in LA. I'm going for a ride up there tomorrow morning though(friday) if you are interested, or anyone else. Planning on going up Tenaja and then up Margarita as far as we can go.

Welcome to the club. The KLR650 is a good do it all machine, I have seen people get them placees unimaginable. See ya on the trail.