Kris

Picked up a Project

I picked up this 84 Honda ATC 200X. Actually I bought it new in 84 and sold it to a friend of mine in 93 when I moved to Ma. , so I am the first and third owner! Needs a clutch, 3 tires and a few other things. I couldn`t pass it up.

DSC00421.jpg

DSC00423.jpg

DSC00425.jpg

DSC00426.jpg

a HONDA and more than 2 wheels :huh:

no offense :)

who you trying to kid... you TOTALLY meant to offend...

I've ridden one of those before... they are actually pretty fun in a 3/4 retraded sort of way

Be sure to put a foot out in the corners, just like the mx-ers.

weight the outside peg :)

* message from Captain Obvious... BOTH of those comments are made in jest... you will have a calf hamburger if you follow his advice and a face full of dirt and a broken collar bone if you follow mine- This safety message brought to you by the "Common Sense Isn't" Society of the Greater San Diego Area

Can you say WHEELIE king!

My first NEW bike was an 83 200x bought in 82, the first one out in SD from San Diego Honda. (Remember them?)

It turned into my Enduro bike (I think I still have the Speedo for it) for two years. Gotta love those four strokes. Have fun with it!

Spyder

And dont forget the kicker goes forward and eats shins.

Another safety message for you.....

a HONDA and more than 2 wheels :bad:

It's OK.....I'm sure you have got your point across in almost every post where you are bashing on Honda.

We Honda owners have dealt with sore LOSER's like you for a loooong time :huh::lol:

Good find Kris....I have lots of old toys that I would love to get back. In my neighborhood there are lots of 350X's sitting in garages. Have thought about checking to see if they would like more garage space......

Have fun with it!

weight the outside peg :)

* message from Captain Obvious... BOTH of those comments are made in jest... you will have a calf hamburger if you follow his advice and a face full of dirt and a broken collar bone if you follow mine- This safety message brought to you by the "Common Sense Isn't" Society of the Greater San Diego Area

Thanks for the safety warnings, but I actually bought this bike new at Alba Honda in Encinitas and rode it for 9 years before I sold it to a friend of mine in 93. I just got it back from him.

a HONDA and more than 2 wheels :bad:

It's OK.....I'm sure you have got your point across in almost every post where you are bashing on Honda.

We Honda owners have dealt with sore LOSER's like you for a loooong time :huh::lol:

Good find Kris....I have lots of old toys that I would love to get back. In my neighborhood there are lots of 350X's sitting in garages. Have thought about checking to see if they would like more garage space......

Have fun with it!

Actually I wouldn`t mind having a 350X!

Hey Kris congratulations on the three wheeler. I rode those (three wheelers) as a kid. I was actually able to slide the backend around in the curves. I wish I could do that on my bike now. My oldest brother had the Honda 350; it was a great bike but a real bear to start. Three wheelers were fun to ride but not fun when they crashed on you or ran your feet and legs over.

Kellymac here is a three wheeler for you. It’s not red and it is not a Honda. Are you happy? :dance2:

JohnDearetrike.jpg

Hey Kris congratulations on the three wheeler. I rode those (three wheelers) as a kid. I was actually able to slide the backend around in the curves. I wish I could do that on my bike now. My oldest brother had the Honda 350; it was a great bike but a real bear to start. Three wheelers were fun to ride but not fun when they crashed on you or ran your feet and legs over.

Kellymac here is a three wheeler for you. It’s not red and it is not a Honda. Are you happy? :dance3:

JohnDearetrike.jpg

thats my pappy and my sister!!! they ran off and got hitched just before me and cuzin jennys wedding to steal or thunder!!!!! :dance2:

hell... I'd ride that

Whew....that leaves me with the tractor/trike..... you're a good friend Bob.

hell... I'd ride that

Hope you are talking about the three wheeler :dance2:

OUCH that troll spray burns in my eyes :dance2:

:dance3:

i would ride that tractor....but NOTHING else in that picture :drinks:

I fired it up and rode it down the street and back, seems to run pretty strong!

DSC00428.jpg

DSC00430.jpg

DSC00431.jpg

Good to see back with the living! Those are some TIRES.

Supposed to be some of the best selling tires. They are all terrain and are said to be pretty good in the sand and mud too.

Slow but steady progress. In process of rebuilding front brake caliper,(came out to front tire sitting in puddle of brake fluid one morning).

DSC00483.jpg

That looks incredible Kris! Anxious to see that in action this winter. Nicely done.