Guest Hammerin Hammon

Adventures of cool rad bro 3-25-07

Guest Hammerin Hammon

This is a ride I did about ten years ago it was a blast.Thomas moutain is the highest moutain between Temecula and palm springs. I first found this moutain on a Buba moutain bike ride, We climbed a 6 mile fire road to the top and were rewarded with a awsome 6 mile single track downhill with tons of water bars to catch air on For less experianced riders their are fire roads on both sides.the complete loop is about 100 miles and can be completed in 5 hours or less The ride will start and finish in Temecula.

This sounds like an interesting ride. It is hard for me to make plans that far away, but looks like something I would like to do. Ken

B) District 38 is hosting Round 3 of the National Hare & Hound series that day. Any chance of moving to St. Paddys or the 18th?

I'd like to go since I live in Temecula. Great opportunity to go on one of my first DS rides!

We did Thomas Mtn two weeks ago. We got to the top about 9PM after going throgh the snow drifts on the trail. Had a bonfire at the top. Awesome ride!!

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Hey last time I did this ride we were only on the pavement 300 yards ,but I was with one other person. I think we could all meet at the last super market parking lot on 79. From there 2 or 3 miles hopefully. On the ride there was all kinds of terain. Craig.

I'm thinking I'll be in on this one...starts about 2 miles from my house. For a variety of reasons I had to miss the Desert Dash and am in serious need of some dirt therapy. This just might be what the doctor ordered.

Wayne

:D District 38 is hosting Round 3 of the National Hare & Hound series that day. Any chance of moving to St. Paddys or the 18th?

I'd love to do this ride but I'll be at the desert with ride-orange that weekend also. If the date changes I'm in if not I'll catch it next time. :rolleyes:

Kevin-

I have a trailer and truck that would accomodate me & you & Tree, but no reply to our inquiry about moving the date... What the heck!!??

OF COURSE YOU CAN HAMMER! Here's a link to the Road Runners Club documents section with the race flier and other pertinent info. Send me a PM if the link doesn't work and I'll get it to you another way (or if you want to chat about it some).

Kevin-

I have a trailer and truck that would accomodate me & you & Tree,

Very Cool! I will keep looking for the date

but no reply to our inquiry about moving the date... What the heck!!??

sorry, reason being is that my schedule has been nuts and i dont want to add my .02 about a date and then not be able to go and put other people out. my weekends have been "last minute" for the last month so once you guys decide on a date, i will hopefully attend.

make sense?

kevin

make sense?

kevin

No worries bro, I hope we can bring it together. Always looking for new riding pards...

No worries bro, I hope we can bring it together. Always looking for new riding pards...

Ditto, Saint Paddys sounds fine to me, but please dont schedule around me!

Thanks

Hey Hammer, you gonna do some of this? :D (that is an XR650L for those of you who say pigs can't fly :lol: I got the pic from 4strokes.com, XR gallery)

Posted Image

I'd like to go if I get my replacement chain, sprockets and other parts by then.

Gunner

Hey Hammer, you gonna do some of this? :D (that is an XR650L for those of you who say pigs can't fly :lol: I got the pic from 4strokes.com, XR gallery)

Posted Image

I'd like to go if I get my replacement chain, sprockets and other parts by then.

Gunner

Count schwinn in also,meeting time and place??????

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Posted Image

Gunner Pigs definatly fly Honda has dominated Baja for the last fifteen years.

OOpss I forgot I will be riding my green bike from bar to bar then, on saint patty. how about another day

:D

Let's get this sucker booked or figure out a different ride (maybe back to Anza Borrego?)... How about the 18th for Thomas Mountain?

Are they coming by 20 Mule Team from New Yawk or Bawst'n or somethin'? :D

:lol: We can easily put 4 of us on the trailer and in the truck. So far I tally Tree, Mangler, and me, the 4th spot is yours if you want it Guns...

...but its not like you guys are pro and racing supercross,

I'm not racing at all, but I committed to the club that is putting on the race that I would help work the event. Have fun and we'll catch you some other time Craig... :ph34r: