What a few weeks of deals.

Traded the Husky for a DRZ

Sold the DRZ to get the 426

Got two Jet skis and trailer, sold the two skis and keep the trailer

Sold the Kawasaki Kx125

Bought another Hodaka Super Combat 125.

Next for sell, 03 Harley Bagger and Hodaka Road Toad

<_<

I assume this is a "hijack at will" type thread, right?

I came back from Corral yesterday with my Yamaha in the back... my wife say's, I thought you had a yellow bike... I said "my YELLOW bike is now the black bike"... " You have a black bike?"... uh yeah

" which bike did you leave at work?"... my red bike

"Oh... so you are SET on bikes then"... "NO... my blue bike is 10 years old, the red bike is 7 years old and the black bike is 5 years old... I need to replace all 3!"

Oh... OK... <_<

I'm not sure, but I think she is setting some sort of trap

Sell all 3 and buy 2 new ones. Go with the "now I have one less" thought process. Even better....make 'em the same color.

Sell all 3 and buy 2 new ones. Go with the "now I have one less" thought process. Even better....make 'em the same color.

:unsure:

That is SO true... the color IS the most important thing to most girls... and strega...

She thinks the DRZ is a better dirt bike because it is black

the WR is more for, like, riding out around town for parties and stuff

:lol:

hmmmm.....I wonder if I can replace the Blaster with a bike and just say I put the Blaster on a diet and it lost two wheels :unsure:

hmmmm.....I wonder if I can replace the Blaster with a bike and just say I put the Blaster on a diet and it lost two wheels :unsure:

I need to sell of a Blaster also. I found what works for me is to pack all my bikes close together in the garage, bring home a new one a slip it in and it blends right in.

I found what works for me is to pack all my bikes close together in the garage, bring home a new one a slip it in and it blends right in.

That's all well and good if you can fit one more in. Mine are already overlapping quite a bit. :unsure:

I found what works for me is to pack all my bikes close together in the garage, bring home a new one a slip it in and it blends right in.

That's all well and good if you can fit one more in. Mine are already overlapping quite a bit. :unsure:

... and my envy begins ...

hmmmm.....I wonder if I can replace the Blaster with a bike and just say I put the Blaster on a diet and it lost two wheels :scratch_one-s_head:

I need to sell of a Blaster also. I found what works for me is to pack all my bikes close together in the garage, bring home a new one a slip it in and it blends right in.

what do Blaster's go for now? My daughter has outgrown her LT80 and a Blaster may do the trick

hmmmm.....I wonder if I can replace the Blaster with a bike and just say I put the Blaster on a diet and it lost two wheels :scratch_one-s_head:

what do Blaster's go for now? My daughter has outgrown her LT80 and a Blaster may do the trick

a range from 650 to 2000. Pretty much no change though all the years, good motor and easy to work on. Right now a runner in Lakeside with some extras for 650

This strategy has worked well for me over the years. My Honda XL's are all red so Tish can't even tell if I am working on the same bike as the week before. :scratch_one-s_head:

I don't think she has even bothered to try to count them. The Husky's all look a lot alike too.