Anybody up for a week day ride this week. Monday occupied, but after that looking to go for a ride!

I'm interested. I'm new to the BB, but have been out with Spyder previously. I ride a KLR and live in Vista.

Greg

Anybody up for a week day ride this week. Monday occupied, but after that looking to go for a ride!

Yes, interested.

Live in La Mesa.

Suzuki DR650SE

Troutte aka Michael

I up for just about anything. It's always nice to learn about new areas to ride.

One of my favorites is to hit Nate Harrison up through Palomar then down to Henshaw and around into Warner Springs/Aguanga for 8S05 and 9S07. I like to check out the view from the Palomar Lookout tower, etc.

A day spent on the bike can't really be bad anywhere!

Tues. or Weds. good for me.

One of my favorites is to hit Nate Harrison up through Palomar then down to Henshaw and around into Warner Springs/Aguanga for 8S05 and 9S07. I like to check out the view from the Palomar Lookout tower, etc.

A day spent on the bike can't really be bad anywhere!

Tues. or Weds. good for me.

Sounds good to me! How about we set it for Wed.? If this works, tell me where and when you want to meet.

Wednesday will be just fine. How about meeting at the gas station/minimart on the west side of the 15 on Hwy. 76 at 9am?

I'm back on the BB, but Spyder has tried to keep up with me previously.

Greg

Fixxed..... :lol:

Welcome back Greg !

Spyder

Trying rearrange things to go Wed.... Ill let ya know....

Hope you can make it Spyder!

I look forward to meeting you, xr650l bum; should be a fun day.

Guest Hammerin Hammon
post-465-1170746719_thumb.jpg Hey guys I can ride Wednesday, Xr bum we can hit the supper narlo bleep bleep techno trails on the way to palomar. I did this ride with my wife on the back a couple a months ago but our turn around point was the observatory at palomar : Hello, i'm Mrs. Hammerin Hammon, I had the scarriest experience riding up the hills of San Marcos, I had to hang on for my life, going downhill was so steep that I kept sliding off the seat of the motorcycle and ended up under my husband's butt. It was a frightening experience but the adrenaline rush was all worth it.

I may see if I can get Wed off... will probably truck the bike up there just to save knobbies...

I must say "Mrs. Hammerin' Hammon" sounds better than "Mrs Bikeslut" My wife wants to get her own on-line name, and i don't blame her,

Hey guys I can ride Wednesday, Xr bum we can hit the supper narlo bleep bleep techno trails on the way to palomar.

I'm down for this ride if it remains as it was originally designed. Nate Harrison and other 'fire roads' Me and my 400lb KLR are not interested in the 'supper narlo bleep bleep techno' trails at all... :D So, xr650l bum could you clarify the ride route or ride intensity and that the meeting place is the Mobile station on the corner of 15 and 76 at 9:00am Wednesday... :lol: THANKS, Steve

One of my favorites is to hit Nate Harrison up through Palomar then down to Henshaw and around into Warner Springs/Aguanga for 8S05 and 9S07. I like to check out the view from the Palomar Lookout tower,

Wednesday will be just fine. How about meeting at the gas station/minimart on the west side of the 15 on Hwy. 76 at 9am?

This is the plan. I think I have been on part of this trail once. Not sure. Cannot tell you the intensity. I have no desire in making this that intense of a ride. The KLR should be able to handle it! Ha Ha. If Hotroddin Hamm'n wants to show me some trails for another ride I am not against it. I just want to get out meet some more of you folk and do some ridin. Would also like to learn some of the trails that we can ride as I really am limited in this knowledge. More the merrier, no one gets left behind. See you tomorrow!

I agree with xr650l bum, no one gets left behind. As far as the intensity goes, ride at your own pace. This route is pretty straightforward and easily tackled with a KLR. I would never force anyone to ride faster or harder than is comfortable for you. :)

Specifically: 76 East to Nate Harrison, up to Palomar State Park and continue to S7, down to 76 past Lake Henshaw. Then, 79 North into Agaunga and pick up 8S05 to the Tower. Cut across 9S07 down into Oak Grove. Come back either through Temecula for lunch or through Henshaw again.

I enjoy this ride and I hope everyone else will too. See you there.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I thought it would be cool to hit some dirt on the way to the gas station its a short cut to the 15 freeway from San Macos. its all good I want to ride till I run out of time. then jam to work. :)

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I rode with pyro at the super cold night ride He jams on a klr just get some 606s Make sure the back one is a 130 and your good to go I have a friend who races a stock KLR every Sunday at palomar. He rides Kendas.

I agree with xr650l bum, no one gets left behind. As far as the intensity goes, ride at your own pace. This route is pretty straightforward and easily tackled with a KLR. I would never force anyone to ride faster or harder than is comfortable for you. :)

Specifically: 76 East to Nate Harrison, up to Palomar State Park and continue to S7, down to 76 past Lake Henshaw. Then, 79 North into Agaunga and pick up 8S05 to the Tower. Cut across 9S07 down into Oak Grove. Come back either through Temecula for lunch or through Henshaw again.

I enjoy this ride and I hope everyone else will too. See you there.

FYI, the dirt road from Palomar divide TT down to Oak Grove is gated top and bottom. You can access the north entrance of Palomar Divide TT from Agaunga (at the Rancho California RV Park) or at the 'half way' Truck Trail from Sunshine Summit and the south entrance to Palomar Divide TT at about a mile north of Puerta La Cruz. Glad to hear there won't be any killer knarly single tracks... :)

I dig super teckno how about next week, tue,wed go for a trail ride. I've got 07 525exc good on trails doesn't like pavement nor do i

I've got 07 525exc

Finally someone with an 07 525 on here. RJ at all-american said they sold 26 of them! Expecting to see an orange army out there!

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I was sad once again no orange bikes to ride with ive heard alot about them but they havnt showed.

Nice ride today! It was nice to meet Hammerin Hammon, xr650l bum and stevehof. I enjoyed the company on a day filled with great weather and spectacular scenery.

I snapped a few shots but can't figure out how to post them here on the board. :) Maybe HH will help out and put a few up!

Thanks again guys for a great ride.

I snapped a few shots but can't figure out how to post them here on the board.

First you sign up for a free account at an image hosting website. I use photobucket (free), but there are others. You upload your pictures to photobucket. Once you've uploaded them, you'll see that it says IMG Code under each picture. Click where it says IMG code and it automatically copies that link to your clipboard. Then when you're writing your post, just paste the link. All you'll see while you're writing your post will be a URL, but when you click on "add reply", an image like this one appears.

Posted Image

2Wheels, thanks for posting that explanation....you motivated me to post a topic "How to Post Photos" in the Website Information Forum.

Nice ride today! It was nice to meet Hammerin Hammon, xr650l bum and stevehof. I enjoyed the company on a day filled with great weather and spectacular scenery.

I snapped a few shots but can't figure out how to post them here on the board. :D Maybe HH will help out and put a few up!

Thanks again guys for a great ride.

Greg, usually comments on a ride are put in the write-ups and photos forum... :D There's already a good post and thread of comments on your ride... :D