hoss314

Big Bear Trail Riders' 2010 Big Bear Run Dual Sport Ride

I want to but will be out of town.. Have fun talking smack about me and the slut..

I want to but will be out of town.. Have fun talking smack about me and the slut..

I think the only smack talk will be that it is a bummer you guys can't make it

Unfortunately I won't be able to make the event. It is conflicting with a charity event I am working.

I have a paid entry (2 actually). Can someone pick up the roll charts or at least share the gps when they get back?

Entries under John Duffy and Christi Evers.

Would you guys recommend this ride for a noob on a big pig GSA? It sounds like there is an "easy loop" but not sure how easy it really is on a big bike. Thanks

Anyone plan on camping? Tried to reserve camp site at Serrano but all booked. You guys have any other recommendations?

Thanks for the help.

Would you guys recommend this ride for a noob on a big pig GSA? It sounds like there is an "easy loop" but not sure how easy it really is on a big bike. Thanks

I wouldn't

noob on a small DS or experienced guy on a GSA sure

Anyone plan on camping? Tried to reserve camp site at Serrano but all booked. You guys have any other recommendations?

Thanks for the help.

There is free camping at the convention center parking lot.......seriously

Would you guys recommend this ride for a noob on a big pig GSA?

NFW

I"m a relatively new SDAR member and just signed up for Sunday only.

I'd love to meet up and ride with you other SDAR folks on Sunday. Is there going to be a staging area for SDAR?

Riding "Pepe Le Mule" (DRZ)

I"m a relatively new SDAR member and just signed up for Sunday only.

I'd love to meet up and ride with you other SDAR folks on Sunday. Is there going to be a staging area for SDAR?

Riding "Pepe Le Mule" (DRZ)

I'd suggest the convention center to hook up with people. I'm not sure what time we'll be riding on Sunday, but I'm going to assume we'll be congregating there since people are staying in random places around BB. If I was to GUESS at a time, I'd say 7-8am. No later than 8am or you're getting way behind. Best idea will be to break up into smaller groups of 5 or less so you can keep moving at a good pace.

Anybody else going that I don't have on the list? ^^^

(post #48)

PM me if you want the address for the BBQ Friday (Tomorrow night) and possibly Saturday night.

My cell is in the members only section

Please post your address for the BBQ and directions from the Main downtown road in Big Bear.

Thanks,

Randy

I would if this was not a public forum......

that also the reason for the PM.....

what's the matter Mike? Don't want 2000 of your closest friends coming to your BBQ?

Randy- PM means private message... click on hoss name, then "send message", and he'll respond privately too

just don't want to wake up Saturday morning to ride and have nothing to ride :)

"I'd suggest the convention center to hook up with people"

Is there a way to recognize the SDAR group? hung over? good looking? clean bikes? everyone bows as the pass?

Anybody else going that I don't have on the list? ^^^

Hail would love to be added to the list (riding Sunday only)

"I'd suggest the convention center to hook up with people"

Is there a way to recognize the SDAR group? hung over? good looking? clean bikes? everyone bows as the pass?

Well, I'll be in ALL BLACK, with an Ogio Flight Vest, riding a mostly black WR450 with white side panels. There is a SDAR sticker on the side panel.

If you see these two characters, you've found us: (Crawdaddy and Strega)

dscn0671.jpg

Wow! That is black! now I think I'm scared!

Anyone have a guess around how many miles day 2 is? My buddy asked when we would be done/heading home. Anyone who I've ridden with have an estimate based on my very average speed?

Anyone have a guess around how many miles day 2 is? My buddy asked when we would be done/heading home. Anyone who I've ridden with have an estimate based on my very average speed?

I haven't seen this year's track file yet, but the seocnd day is generally a ~120ish easy miles.......you should be finished between 1-3 depending on what time you start....

I haven't seen this year's track file yet, but the seocnd day is generally a ~120ish easy miles.......you should be finished between 1-3 depending on what time you start....

Thanks Chris

Oil/filter changed.....air filter cleaned.....roll chart holder found (that took some time)......just waiting on Strega then we're outta here.....

Stomp944 (Sean - he was on Bar 10 ride riding with Dave (quad)......and another local friend Peter (who bought Erick's WR400....and then a KTM.....not yet signed up on SDAR) will also be up there....I think they're staying at the Motel 6

Pretty sure I'll be working GPS download table tonight from 6-9 (hopefully not the entire time).......I'm riding middle sectin hardway sweep tomorrow.........haven't seent he track syet so not sure what that entails......looking forward to it!

See you folks in Big Bear

Got my Highway Dirtbike barkbusters installed, bike packed with 20 lbs of tools and other stuff (I feel like Strega) and leaving in 30 min! See you guys tonight at Hoss' place.

In Temecula helping Larry finish puttin his bike back together