Sparky

Best Insurance Company

Can anyone give me some advice as to what insurance they use and any recommendations they might have.

Thanks guys

I currently use State Farm for all my insurance... Full coverage on my DRZ is pretty cheap, but the XRL is a lot more (something about the XR being in the 600cc class...squids and CBRs...which proves they don't have a clue about motorcycles)

I doubt I could get a better rate, though, because I get all sorts of discounts because of my driving record (SERIOUSLY!! :unsure:) my house coverage, and cars..etc

I use State Farm too. Engine displacement does make a difference. My TE450 costs about 3 times more than my KLX300. :unsure:

Geico was the best deal I could find when I bought my XR. Geico was MUCH less than Progressive with the same coverages.

Oddly my Aprilia RXV550 is less to insure than the XR650L was even though it cost more and has double the power. :unsure:

Geico was the best deal I could find when I bought my XR. Geico was MUCH less than Progressive with the same coverages.

Oddly my Aprilia RXV550 is less to insure than the XR650L was even though it was more expensive and has double the power. :unsure:

It's all about the C.C.s.

I've been with Progressive for 8 years. They paid to have my 525 put back together when the guy ran into me on Bear Valley road so I'm happy with their service.

I use State Farm too (same agent for 20+ years) , for all the reasons BS said, until I asked to insure a classic motorcycle. and they did not want to oblige. My agent said they only insured M/Cs as a courtesy for their current customers, and I could find a better rate elsewhere. I did shop around, and for full coverage on 2 bikes, and just the basics on 3 others, I am now saving almost $1000 a year. I wished she would of told me that 20 years ago. I still use State farm for everything else, but my bikes are with Progressive. They will put up to 4 bikes on 1 policy, which saves all the way around for them and the rider.

I currently use State Farm for all my insurance... Full coverage on my DRZ is pretty cheap, but the XRL is a lot more (something about the XR being in the 600cc class...squids and CBRs...which proves they don't have a clue about motorcycles)

I doubt I could get a better rate, though, because I get all sorts of discounts because of my driving record (SERIOUSLY!! :lol:) my house coverage, and cars..etc

I've had Geico insure all my stuff for about the past 10 years and have always been pleased. Easy to talk to someone on the phone or online anytime of day and they have always been helpful.

I had a company that does insurance brokering that was partnered with the Dave Ramsey show try to beat my prices and they couldnt come close to Geico for my car or bike stuff.