tntmo

Five birthdays?

Do we seriously have five new years day birthdays in this group?

5 members are celebrating their birthday today

Yeti(41), BRP Robbs(28), Jaynen(32), juanroberts(41), -Jeff-(31)

Impressive if it's correct, but maybe some people are lazy about filling out the info.

Here's to a good day anyway!

:) Happy multiple birthdays and all on New Year day, too.....imagine that. :unsure:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS! I'm up early and ready to go, I behaved myself last night for once :)

I'm going to give my friend Dan a hand installing airbags in his truck this morning and then We are gonna go for a ride (he'll be on his harley and I'll be on the on the VMax).

So if anyone might want to ride some twistie pavement later today to start the New Year off right I'm planning on heading out the 94 out to Buckman Springs and then go from there to Sunrise up to Julian, then down Banner Grade out to Borrego, up Montezuma and then loop back through Santa Isabel down to Ramona and return to lakeside on the 67.

I'll check in through out the day to see if anyone wants to ride, my contact info is in the members only thread. Planning on Leaving my house around 1 or 2ish.

Lets ride!

Happy Day all of you...Hope it's a gret one.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ALL!

nice, something crazy coincidental about 5 of the clan on one day...

well HAPPY NEW YEAR, for you and for us all!!

:)..and here we go!

For me at least it is today!! I think at least a couple of the others are New Year's babies too.

Taking into account that we have 937 and the year has 365 days it is not that much of a coincidence. Somebody with good knowledge of mathematics could prove it for us.

If birthdays were uniformly distributed one would expect to have ~2.56 members celebrating their bday each day.

Taking into account that we have 937 and the year has 365 days it is not that much of a coincidence. Somebody with good knowledge of mathematics could prove it for us.

If birthdays were uniformly distributed one would expect to have ~2.56 members celebrating their bday each day.

well...yeah...but you know..it's still real to me, dammit!(*hopefully not too obscure):D

Blind :lol:...asks the question to the new years 5, were any of you "first" of the year ones?

well...yeah...but you know..it's still real to me, dammit!(*hopefully not too obscure):D

Blind :D...asks the question to the new years 5, were any of you "first" of the year ones?

I wasn't the first, I was born at about 1:30 in the afternoon.

When I was a kid, any time I'd ask my dad to borrow money he'd say "When you pay back the tax write off I lost due to your lazy ass not being born, THEN you can borrow some money!" :lol:

I was the first boy in my county but got beat by a girl to first baby and all the free stuff

Happy birthday guys, I hoisted a couple of spare beers this weekend, so lets just say one of them was in your honor. :lol: Ken

I was the first boy in my county but got beat by a girl to first baby and all the free stuff

'splains a lot. It was an omen.

Happy Birthday! had to take the cheap shot..... ;)

'splains a lot. It was an omen.

Happy Birthday! had to take the cheap shot..... :o

Story of my life :lol: well those of us married already know the drill