hoss314

Can't believe I did it! New addition to the stable

I can't beleive I actually pulled the trigger. Hoping that buyers remorse doesn't get the best of me....(I get it even after buying a pair of shoes!)

I picked up an PLATED '06 CRF450X today......yes it does have a magic button.....so Fakey....no more "F'n Honda's" comments from you when I break out the kickstarter (unless I take the BRP then....whatever!)

This bike is FAST....ported R head, hot cams, lean/rich adjustment on the fly, BIG radiators, high compression piston, HID headlight, big tank, carbon fiber skidplate and exhaust guard, FMF exhaust with power bubble, Precision Concepts suspension, etc etc lots of the best goodies and a new set of Honda plastics. I bought the bike from a moto shop owner that was very good at maintainence.

Can't wait to take it out!

CRF002.jpg

CRF001.jpg

it does have a plate......just not mounted yet....need to drill holes in the new rear fender to install the plate holder.

Mike,

With all of the upgrades, your buyers remorse shouldn't be problem. Looking forward to riding with you on your new set of wheels.

Congrats!!! :(

CRF450x......with a plate! Does not get much better than that.

Good luck with that buyers remorse......now your like me too many bikes....haha.

B

That's a real nice machine!

I apologize about not stopping by to pick up the DVD. I missed the exit and I didn't want to turn around. There's more to the story. I'll touch on the details in my ride write-up.