KTMrad

Merry Holidays

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, etc., etc.

For Christmas, I wish to GO FOR A RIDE !!

Keep on ridin' in the New Year !!

FELIZ NAVIDAD

Same to you Randy and the rest of the Loony Bin here at SDAR.

I am wishing to ride the dez day after Xmas if I can get my sled back together in time.

Mele Kalikimaka and Hau'oli Makahiki Hou

To everyone, the best of the holiday season and a wonderful new year.

Jon

Happy Holidays everyone!!!! :lol:

Make sure to diligently document all your holiday bike related farkle aquisitions and post them here!! :lol:

Guest stevensyanora

MERRY CHRISMAS TO ALL THE SDAR ...AND A SAFE AND DUSTY NEW YEAR :lol:

Posted Image THANKS FOR THE GOOD TIMES :lol:

To all I have had the chance to ride with in 06 and to those I have not have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and great new riding year. THE DOC.

KLR 650 06

AMA

SDAR

SDORC

Ride safe and have fun

During the past year I have shared many trails with many riders. We have explored and pushed our riding limits. I have experienced the pain and repaired the damage. I have learned from these experiences and became a better rider with your support.

I just want to say “Thank You!” to all the riders and for this web site to bring us together and for all the riders who support it.

I wish a quick recovery for the riders injured this past year and hope to see you on the trail soon.

Merry Christmas and a Happy Trail Riding New Year!!

carguy :lol:

Happy New Year! I am stuck at work tonight giving me lots of time to reflect. I have been very blessed this year. I bought my Parents old house in Julian which led me to purchasing My first dual-sport bike. I had sworn off 2-wheelers years back due to a painful due crash on a YZ490. I have been blessed with a year of injury-free riding. I have also been blessed to find such a great group to ride with. I am proud to associate with the riders on this site. They look out for one another and offer help and encouragement. The ride leaders wait for the slow riders and everyone is accounted for usually with an experienced rider riding sweep.

Reading All of the post I know that things can get bad in this sport - sometimes due to things beyond your control, and often because of circumstances well within your control. After sliding off a turn on Banner and reading about Kawee's injury I am making a New Years Resolution to Slow Down on roads where opposing traffic is likely. My other resolution is to wear more protective gear. I hope to go on Many More rides with the group in 2007. Take Care tonight and party safely.

Posted Image

Happy New Year to ALL ! Those are some good words you guys have said above and I agree with all of them. I have this feeling inside that 2007 is going to be a frickin' fantasic year! I'm looking forward to many great rides and adventures to come with all you good people. Thanks for the good times in 2006 ! Now it's SDAR 2007 !!! Everybody, -->> Make It Your Best Year Ever !

Posted Image