hobiee

nice!

We just had one humdinger of a thunderstorm roll through!!!!!!! haven"t seen weather like this in a long time. More on the storm later i am going riding!!!!!! gonna get muddy and love it!!!

I see clouds to the east of Rancho Bernardo.

Hope Corral, Laguna and Pine Valley got some, so may be good for Thursday night ride !!

I can see the thunderheads to the east and north of my place. It's just hot and humid as Heckydarn, but no raid...whoops, I've been spraying ants, too....I mean rain. :ph34r:

I've been watching those thunderheads sitting to the east wondering if I'm going to be riding home in the rain; it'll actually feel great. :ph34r:

Looks like that system that hit Hobiee is going to continue a northward pattern and may even swing east more. It got Julian and Wynola pretty good as well. There have been some huge systems pummeling Pine Valley the last couple of days too.

Love the rain, can do without the lightning though, we're still way too dry to deal with ground strikes.

Love the rain, can do without the lightning though, we're still way too dry to deal with ground strikes.

Very rare to get summer rain without lightening though. It would be nice if we could. :ph34r:

it got downright wicked for about a half an hour. got it all from hail to wind and a deluge of rain. thunder shook the windows and lightening sparked across the sky in brilliant colors. I jumped on the bike shortly after picking up the plants that blew off the deck and tried to catch up to the storm. Chased it threw ramona and out the other side toward julian but got sidetracked by the lure of black canyon and santa isabell tt. Rode in the freshly soaked dirt and even found some mud puddles to roost through. Gotta love finding some moist ground in the first week of sept here in so-cal, packed plenty of mud up in the 450 and had a blast, thank you brent for the rain dance maybe you should bottle it up and sell it?????help finance the house project??

Here in Descanso I measured 2 and a half inches in one hour!

Put your pants back on and get to work Jed.

SDAR hall of fame material! :lol:

Tough crowd. Very tough.

Nice pull! Good one! Guess what I measured in 3 hours up here in Descanso?

Guess what I measured in 3 hours up here in Descanso?

Not a weenie, I hope..... <_<

If so, you need to find some new hobbies. :lol: