Its for sale!!

I would be interested.......if I didn't live in east county as well :unsure:

post-11986-1251044074_thumb.jpg

Riding one of these out in east county is not cool! People will give you the finger and call you scooter trash. Only cool in urban San Diego, North Park, and Hellcrest.

Who cares what those Retarded Barney's think.

Scoots are also Cool in North County Coastal, Del Mar Racetrack, La Jolla, Mission Beach,Pacific Beach, Ocean Beach & Point Loma.

Since I also like VW Cabriolets, Mazda Miatas, Jeep Wranglers, Nice Clothes, Fancy Restaurants I must be Gay.

I'm going riding with the Gals - If that makes me seem Gay - So Be It.

image001.jpg

8855e44a1d.jpg

DSC02198.jpg

Scooter002.jpg

a32acc1f.jpg

P4260301.jpg

flexible_chick_poses_on_scooter.jpg

3f15d447.gif

Since I also like VW Cabriolets, Mazda Miatas, Jeep Wranglers, Nice Clothes, Fancy Restaurants I must be Gay.

:angry: Wait a minute....how'd the Jeep wind up in that last statement? :unsure:

This is a great thread. 54 posts for a ride that never happened.

Uh, 55.

Damn scooter trash comes in and totally de-rails threads. Un-freakin-believable.

I'm out to go ride my scooter.

Sorry Mimi - You Wrangler is almost exactly the one I'd buy, but The Wrangler is on the Gay list for both Sexes.

Just as I thought. That link says the Jeep can't get all dirty or it isn't gay. :unsure:

Not realizing what different symbols meant, I bought a beautiful denim jacket with eagles and rainbows embroidered on it when I was a teenager. My boyfriend ruined the jacket wearing experience by telling me that rainbows were gay symbols. Teenagers can be very self conscious. I gave the jacket away to a thrift shop. Drat, it was a pretty jacket. Being an old lady now, I wish that I still had it. It'd be a perfect jacket for scooter riding. :angry:

post-6274-1251058846.jpg

Chris

I rode a Cushman motorscooter Like this one from 1956 until 1960 in high school. This one isn't mine but it is the same model. It was the only transportation I had in high school. Been looking for the photo of me on it when I was 16 and thought I was pretty damn cool at the time. I had a group of friends who also had them and we had our version of a 50's SDAR club. WE went everywhere on those things. I'll keep looking for that photo.

This was my High School bike.

$1599 in 1984 was a bunch of cash for a 14 year old.

Washed a lot of cars and did a TON of neighborhood yardwork.

It was worth it.

55878.jpg

Cushman.jpg

Cool! Midfifties Cushman Eagle, tricked out. I couldn't afford one but envied the guys who could.

Pretty modern looking. I bought mine from guy who's garage burnt down and the scooter was in it. I paid him $25 for it when I was 15 and spent the rest of the year restoring it. Had it ready for my 16th birthday. I worked in a lawnmower and outboard repair shop so I had access to lots of tools and expertise.

Sorry Mimi - You Wrangler is almost exactly the one I'd buy, but The Wrangler is on the Gay list for both Sexes.

http://www.cartalk.com/content/features/Ga...n/gay-guy1.html

I'm not a Homophobe - I just find the Gays a total crackup.

559896911_75b6e5f065Gayjeep.jpg

Thankfully CJ7's are hose-out-able.

It would be funny if the two men in the jeep were riding the scooter together! Which one would be riding the back? :)

post-11986-1251044074_thumb.jpg

Riding one of these out in east county is not cool! People will give you the finger and call you scooter trash. Only cool in urban San Diego, North Park, and Hellcrest.

Who cares what those Retarded Barney's think.

Scoots are also Cool in North County Coastal, Del Mar Racetrack, La Jolla, Mission Beach,Pacific Beach, Ocean Beach & Point Loma.

I'm going riding with the Gals - If that makes me seem Gay - So Be It.

image001.jpg

8855e44a1d.jpg

DSC02198.jpg

Scooter002.jpg

a32acc1f.jpg

P4260301.jpg

flexible_chick_poses_on_scooter.jpg

3f15d447.gif

HEY....I KNOW THAT WOMAN DOING THE SPLITS! WE DATED A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO. I CANT BELEIVE IT. Where did you get that picture? :)

HEY....I KNOW THAT WOMAN DOING THE SPLITS! WE DATED A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO. I CANT BELEIVE IT. Where did you get that picture? :o

The splits? I thought that she was just not too coordinated and was having trouble getting onto the scooter. :):lol: :lol:

HEY....I KNOW THAT WOMAN DOING THE SPLITS! WE DATED A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO. I CANT BELEIVE IT. Where did you get that picture? :lol:

Well done sir :)