I didn't even know KTM made trials bikes :D

I could get my bike up that, but it would take me longer. I would have to take it apart and then reassemble it when I got all the parts to the top. :lol:

Sheeeee..... I could do that if I just had some of those special tires.

The good thing is I could finally enjoy the music behind a moto video!

I could get my bike up that, but it would take me longer. I would have to take it apart and then reassemble it when I got all the parts to the top. :lol:

Hmmmf.....stealing my technique. :D Actually, that doesn't even look like riding.

I saw him put his foot down once or twice :D

In reality it was a 250 SXF KTM and I wish I knew if it had a rekluse clutch or what.

he is amazing at the extreme stuff, very very fluid, on the kato 250,,,that thing is a full factory bike with works suspension and factory details galore.

the Taddy machine up close and personal

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3018...p;id=1430607431

it ain't just a graphic package,,,,PS no auto clutch, he needs full control of his clutch.

Roger,

I don't think many, if any use trial tires at the Erzberg, check photos of the event I think alot stick with low pressure FIM enduro comp tires (140/80-18 rears) and regular MX/XC tires riding on low pressure HD tubes or with mostly mousses, R

Blasusiak at the 09 finish

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/photogallery...y_Balzusiak.jpg

Roger,

I don't think many, if any use trial tires at the Erzberg, check photos of the event I think alot stick with low pressure FIM enduro comp tires (140/80-18 rears) and regular MX/XC tires riding on low pressure HD tubes or with mostly mousses, R

Blasusiak at the 09 finish

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/photogallery...y_Balzusiak.jpg

I'll have to find the video of him at Erzberg where he's running the trials tire. I just remember being a lil shocked when I saw it. I'll see if I can find it.

Amazing.. I didn't think it was possible to ride over the South Mission Jetty. Guess again... All you need is Vee Rubber.

PS whatever tires those extremo riders use,,, the terrain they tame is just crazy. very entertaining!!!to watch all the suffering!!!

actually, that didn't look even remotely fun to me... a challenge? for sure!

I like Erzburg, endurocross, last man standing, and trials type things... things that can actually be ridden (but not by me)