Tree

Vey's to move and sell KTM

Robert (owner of Vey's) said they just closed escrow on Quincey motorsports. So he is going to move into thier buildings (El Cajon and Lemon Grove) in the next 2 weeks. He will have some inventory (including ktm parts and bikes) he is looking to reduce. So, he sould have some smoking deals.

So, no longer a KTM dealer?

Yeah he'll still sell KTM he just needs to reduce the current inventory

Vey's sold KTM???

I thought they had Aprilia, and MuZ or something?

I was in there yesterday talking to the owner. It sounds like they are buying all of the Quincy business, not just stock and buildings. This means that Vey's will still be Vey's, Moto Guzzi, Aprilia, Piaggio, Vespa, Kawasaki boats, Arctic Cat quads, etc. but will be gaining the Quincy line ups as well, KTM Yamaha, Suzuki and so forth. From the sounds of it the new Veys will have the broadest selection of manufacturers in the county. I hope they can continue to provide the same awesome service they've given me since I bought my bike from them. Very pleased with the service.

Cool, I was worried that my local parts place (Quincy Lemon Grove) was going to be all European. Then I'd have to sell all my Asian bikes and that would be a shame.

Somebody call Robert and tell him to be open on Mondays!! Vey's is closed on my only non-work/non-riding day!

I think with their service, and the Quincey location they could do well...

AAKTM could stand to have a shop closer to SD, too

Somebody call Robert and tell him to be open on Mondays!! Vey's is closed on my only non-work/non-riding day!

Lots of motorcycle shops are closed on mondays. Mostly private shops. Sunday and monday. only sales and parts is open on sunday and monday at my local harley shop in SanMarcos, service is closed.

I think even FBC is closed on mondays, if that says anything.

Lots of motorcycle shops are closed on mondays. Mostly private shops. Sunday and monday. only sales and parts is open on sunday and monday at my local harley shop in SanMarcos, service is closed.

service :lol: Like I want to pay somebody else to service my bikes B) OK; my DRZ has been in the shop once... anyway; I'm just trying to help Vey's/Quincey/Robert be successful... I know they like to have their riding days, too, but those are my "spending" days... Vey's is currently closed/dark/locked on Monday.

i don't know about FBC, cuz I avoid them like the plague they are....

that is great news, sending all the best to the Vey's crew on their new venture!!!

FYI......was in Vey's this past week and asked about their move.

They are going to be open 7 days at both locations and will be done moving in within 2 weeks. The Lakeside location will be closing and currently they are having a moving sale. Great prices on Beta (who won the baja?) as well as Aprilia bikes. I guess that parts and upgrades are twice as much as your standard bikes. Such as a 3 gallon fuel tank is about $300.