Sign in to follow this  

For you folks that have been ripping up the new Pala track but have never been in a real race. Check out the modern support class at CALVMX. The track is really tone down for the vintage bikes but the modern bikes are having a blast. Its a good way to get you feet wet and see what its like to be on the line with twenty other bikes waiting for the gate to drop. Nice big table tops, big berm corners. You don't need to be a club member to race either, but if you like it support the club its only $35 a year and they have there own private practice track opened 7 days a week. Check it out.

Yesterdays race at Perris Raceway had almost 200 entry's. Personal note: my daughter beat the boys in the 100cc vintage novice class.

DSC_0207.jpg

DSC_0217.jpg

Congrats to your daughter, that's awesome.

Congrats! Glad to see her participating and doing well!

Fun stuff...!!

Congratulatios. At this rate, soon your daughter will be winning everything in sight.

My daughter has been racing up there too. I think she's up there today practicing her starts. I was there a couple of weeks ago to watch her. She's turning into a real cycle gal, working at ECC and riding her dirt bike.

And I always told my kids no motorcycles!

Phill