Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Socalhodaka has great deals on gear

This is way overdue. One of our fellow members, Socalhodaka, can get really good deals on parts, clothing, gear, whatever you need for whatever type of riding you do. He was able to get me a big discount off of several items, saved me a ton of money. Check it out, do him a favor and let him do you one in return :ph34r:

So how do you order? do you need part numbers, etc before hand? or isi there a website or such?

So how do you order? do you need part numbers, etc before hand? or isi there a website or such?

I work at D&D Cycle in San Marcos. Its a independent Harley Service and Custom shop. We also do Metric Cruisers, Have a dyno, tire machine and balance, weld stuff like that.

Since they don't pay me much and I like offroad they let me get some of the vendors that carry this stuff like Parts Unlimted, Western Power Sports, Van Leeuwen, Southern, and MTA. So I can get tires,gear, tools, lube ect. Just not OEM parts. We also stock Amsoil.

Just PM me. Thanks Kelly

Kelly was able to beat any deal I found for the needed upgrades on the DR. Easy to deal with & a nice guy interested in bikes.

Another SDAR asset!

Another plug for Kelly. Bought a ContourHD 1080 camera and lens kit from him this week. Great service and he shipped it to my house out here in the hinterlands of El Centro. I recommend him for any of your bike shopping needs. Great price on top of great service and a fellow SDAR memember!

Buy from him!! :D:D

Another plug for Kelly. Bought a ContourHD 1080 camera and lens kit from him this week. Great service and he shipped it to my house out here in the hinterlands of El Centro. I recommend him for any of your bike shopping needs. Great price on top of great service and a fellow SDAR memember!

Buy from him!! :D:D

Jim, thanks for the kind words. Please don't make us wait long to see a video.

Kelly

......So I can get tires.....

Did the front tire ship? :)

Crawdaddy, I have tires but not the MT43 front yet. I don't know the issues, the availability keeps jumping. First 9-10 then 9-17 and now not until 9-24. There is a ton of the MT43 rear tires but no fronts?? I will keep you up to date on when I can get them.

Thanks Kelly

I was looking at the US Pirelli website and they don't even list the MT43 as an available model of tire. I hope this doesn't mean that they are discontinued.

socalhodaka got me a smokin' deal on some new 606's for the KLR. Not only that, but I was spared the fun of spooning them on because Kelly hooked me up with mounting and even balanced them this morning! And if that wasn't enough, he offered to buy me some lunch afterwards! Talk about going the extra mile to help a brother out . . . Thanks so much Kelly, you are a really great guy. You've helped me out big time, and I appreciate it very much. :good:

IMG_2202.jpg

socalhodaka got me a smokin' deal on some new 606's for the KLR. Not only that, but I was spared the fun of spooning them on because Kelly hooked me up with mounting and even balanced them this morning! And if that wasn't enough, he offered to buy me some lunch afterwards! Talk about going the extra mile to help a brother out . . . Thanks so much Kelly, you are a really great guy. You've helped me out big time, and I appreciate it very much. :good:

IMG_2202.jpg

Thanks brother, it was cool hanging out with you today in the shop. Now we need to do a long ride on the KLRs