I am semi-retired and love to ride. I try to do some trail blazing during the week at least twice a month. I am in the San Carlos area of San Diego and am an early bird.

Hi, welcome to the group. There are a few early birds here, and some that don't like to get riding until a bit later (dirtdame).

See ya on the trail.

I would love to be semi-retired or retired, instead I am just semi-retarded, but love to ride. Sadly I only seem to get out a couple of times a month, I would sure like that to change. See you on the trail. :ph34r: Ken

the hotter it gets, the earlier I go... Check some write ups of hitting the trail before the break of dawn... Back home by 10:30. Hot and I don't get along.

Welcome to the forum; you're in the same area as the club prez if memory serves

Welcome aboard. I am not an early bird, :ph34r: so I might not see you on the trail. :beach:

Lots of good rides and great folks here. I'll ride any time but prefer early. Check the posted rides often as some last minute things pop up.

My son-in-law has worked his DR650 on some rides. He's made some minor changes that improved things greatly. Good to have you join in! :ph34r:

Hey thanks for all the welcomes! Looking forward to seeing all of you someday on the trails!