I was thinking of a little border ride this Saturday, check out the new fence. Start at casa carguy head East and loop back. Just a few hours starting at 8AM.

Interested?? :ph34r:

I was just thinking about the last ride the group did out there last year, and thought how nice it would be to do it again sometime. Hope you get a a few people interested. I might make it.

I will try to make it, I won't know until tomorrow though. :ph34r: Ken

Oh sure, I suggest at the dash we should do another ride out of your house and you pick a weekend that I am out of town.

My company is flying all management to Vegas for fun, staying at the Venetian and putting fun money in our pockets, they are paying for everything, flight, room, meals even our significant others. The spouses get spending money also.

I will catch ya on the next one.

Oh sure, I suggest at the dash we should do another ride out of your house and you pick a weekend that I am out of town.

My company is flying all management to Vegas for fun, staying at the Venetian and putting fun money in our pockets, they are paying for everything, flight, room, meals even our significant others. The spouses get spending money also.

well, yeah, you COULD do that, OR you could join the border run... it's up to you :ph34r:

I'm frickin' weepin' already. Geez, I feel for ya. :ph34r::)B)

Plate needed? Or green sticker?

All that border stuff from Carguy's house is doable with a Green Sticker

I didn't know we had any AIG employees on this site! :ph34r:

Green Sticker OK Red Sticker OK I only got one bike for another week or so? :ph34r:

Prognosis on the KTM?

It's not really designated as any sort of recreational area out there, so I think that just about anything goes as far as plates or stickers are concerned.

Green Sticker OK Red Sticker OK I only got one bike for another week or so? B)

Prognosis on the KTM?

Camchain failure, waiting on parts, hoping for some help from KTM on this. :lol: probably next weekend before it hits the trails. when it broke the cam stopped with valves all closed, Praise God :) most of the cost is for Labor I think it is a freak thing and hope KTM will take some interest in this, my bike has 140hrs on it so it is by no means in Warranty but the bike was known to be tight and very little wear as noted leak down a week before was at 2%, I could save some money and do it myself but I really want them to do a thorough oil system clean as a 3 plate camchain broke in the middle of the plates and not at the rollers, i.e. the strongest part of the chain broke, and the chain guides a teflon like material was worn by a very tight chain for some time and made a substance simular to parmesian cheese and it is in there too. RJ will do whats right and hopefully KTM.

http://ktmtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=331264

Plate needed? Or green sticker?

All that border stuff from Carguy's house is doable with a Green Sticker

If we loop back, a plate would be required.

I'm in. With son on the WR250 so plus 2. Son-in-law is a maybe at this point.

We'll make our way back green stickered if need be. :lol:

I am not going to make it John. It figures I complain for a year that you are not riding and when you finally post a ride I don't show. See how I am :lol: Catch you on the next one. Ken

You'll be missed, Ken, but I'll try to lose a subframe bolt in for 'ya!

Ok, I'm in.

Pero, donde esta las casa de Carguy?

p

My location is listed in the members only forum.

Look up members contact information