Sign in to follow this  
akcooper9

Track Day aka Testing out New Toyhauler

Well it has been a long time coming (couple months anyways) for my ordered trailer to come in. My new "mini" toyhauler (Carson Rebel X) came in friday night. I went down to the dealer and picked it up. Saturday morning I checked everything out and loaded her up to take my brother to Amago for the day.

Overall I am completely happy with this trailer...My dakota pulled it like a champ with its 4.7 v8 and a simi fully loaded trailer!

Hope you all enjoy the pictures and I look forward to going camping on a SDAR trip...TrophyHunter whens the next trip?

P2280001.jpg

P2280002.jpg

P2280003.jpg

P2280004.jpg

P2280005.jpg

P2280007.jpg

P2280011.jpg

P2280012.jpg

P3010013.jpg

P3010014.jpg

P3010015.jpg

P3010016.jpg

P3010017.jpg

P3010018.jpg

P3010019.jpg

P3010020.jpg

P3010023.jpg

P3010024.jpg

P3010025.jpg

P3010026.jpg

Congradulations on your new toybox, you are like a new father with a baby with all the pix. Now becareful who your friends are. They will want to borrow it, and you would be surprised how fast you can move a friend. They can hold lots of stuff. frigs, toolboxes, couches etc :unsure: Now you are White Trailer Trash like me. :blink:

Nice rig, welcome the ranks of the Whiskey Tango trailer owners... Now, no matter what happens, you'll always have a place to live. See you on the next campout.

E

Aaron...good job! Mar 14-15 at Superstition. Make sure you put the side bed up while traveling or the legs will punch holes in the linoleum (wonder how I know that?) :blink:

Costco had a solar trickle charger 2 pack for $35. I hook mine onto the batt's just to make me feel like I won't run outta juice.....never have.

If Schwinn is trailer trash, you and I are crack smokin' pimps in a refrigerator box on wheels. I didn't know you could tow an apartment complex, but now I've seen it. :unsure:

Congrats Daddy!

Mar 14-15 at Superstition.

Crap ill be in Cal City heading towards Primm (280 miles on way) and then back the next... :unsure:

Put me on the list for the next next one!

Sweet lookin trailer!! I definitely need something like that one of these days.

Wish I had a place to store one :unsure: My garage is getting WAY TOO CROWDED!!!

What a great rig. After having use of Digdugs hauler last summer at Troy Meadows, I think that this sort of set up is the only way to go. I like all the comforts of home with me while I'm roughing it. :ok:

I noticed that WR450 was orange?

no plate, and a number... I'll venture a guess that is his competition bike

I noticed that WR450 was orange?

That would be the little brothers 125....

The thing hauls the mail...even with my fat but on it!

I decided not to ride saturday so the WR was parked in the garage at home....

Congrats on the Carson TH.

Pretty darn hard to beat the value for the price. I do miss mine, sorry I sold it actually...

HiJack on: Looking for a Front Sleeper TH under 10,000 GVWR (so the wife can drive it without getting a Class A NonComm license). If you all know someone that has one for sale please let me know.. Cannot seem to pull the hook on a $35K new TH right now.....

AK, if you need help setting up your WD Hitch let me know..... Would be glad to help.

Good luck and enjoy!

Spyder