Sign in to follow this  
dirt dame

Went for another ride today 02/14/09

Jeff and I went for a dualsport ride. Not too much to say about it, other than it was a crisp sunny day with lots of mud and traction and we had fun. Here's our pictorial jaunt: B)

100_1543.jpg

CIMG3678.jpg

100_1545.jpg

CIMG3680.jpg

100_1546.jpg

100_1549.jpg

100_1550.jpg

100_1556.jpg

CIMG3701.jpg

100_1560.jpg

100_1561.jpg

100_1562.jpg

100_1563.jpg

100_1570.jpg

CIMG3706.jpg

Then we went over to my house, had supper and lived happily ever after. The End. :air_kiss:

Good pix and looked like perfect riding conditions. I guess you guys didn't hit any snow during the ride.

Outstanding stuff! Getting very artistic with the pics......love the rutty upshot to the bikes. Looks like a great day :air_kiss:

Outstanding stuff! Getting very artistic with the pics......love the rutty upshot to the bikes. Looks like a great day B)

Jeff was willing to stand in a big rut to get those shots. :air_kiss:

It was a fun day some steep and rutted muddied terrain and marvelous overlooks, surely blessed to be able to enjoy such things. :air_kiss:

did the same exact ride solo on wed. nice spot up there i was surprised how burnt it was. Did they clear the boulders off on black mountain tt yet? couple spots slid down pretty good!

did the same exact ride solo on wed. nice spot up there i was surprised how burnt it was. Did they clear the boulders off on black mountain tt yet? couple spots slid down pretty good!

No, there was at least one spot that had some big ruts and boulders blocking the trail. And it's a pity too, because they had just gotten around to the repair of the trail and finished grading the damage from last years storms. :blink:

Looks like a great ride. I would like to ride there with you all sometime.

But why are you two dressing twinzy?

Looks like a great ride. I would like to ride there with you all sometime.

But why are you two dressing twinzy?

You should ride with us. You or myself will have to play hooky someday. :blink: We aren't dressed twinzy. Jeff has a Malcolm Smith jacket and I am wearing an ARC jacket. :)